BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Silvia P.
This is a great mask! It feels very detoxifying and even eliminates some black heads all while not being too drying. I usually use this once a week to treat get a deeper clean than with my regular wash!
Charisse H.
Hightstown, NJ
This charcoal mask really gets the pores clean. It's deep down cleaning action gives amazing results. My pores have never felt so cleansed. The mask was purchased at Macy's Origins and it fully met my expectations. I'd purchase it again because it's great for a weekly pick up.
Julie L.
Norwood, MA
Works okay! It's a little pricey and I didn't really see any results. I didn't break out from the mask, but I also didn't see a reduction in my blackheads. It is a refreshing mask but not for the price
Victoria T.
Chelmsford, MA
This mask was drying for me but did clear up my skin when i was breaking out. Not something I would buy again just because I need something more moisturizing personally. I do love the brand just this product may be better for someone else.
Ahniyah C.
Whenever my skin is really breaking out, this mask clears up everything. Its like a holy grail product. It isn't harsh or drying on the skin but it does remove dirt and oil to cleanse the pores. Its a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
l got this in my Sephora Play sub box. I use this on my nose, chin and forehead area. It seems to draw out a lot of impurities. It leaves skin feeling refreshing, feeling smooth and fresh. This would be a great mask for acne prone skin.
Angie H.
Cincinnati
Clear improvement is great fit the entire face or spot treatments. I am loyal user to this product. Clears issues and blemishes over night with out drying. Packaged well. Always satisfied. Recommend to others. Great value. Great brand!!
josy j.
I love love love this mask. I like how i have to wet my face first and really open up my pores. then i place the mask on my face for the allotted time. My face is really clear and clean after i take it off, it really gets all of the muck and guck out.
Kenzie H.
Frisco , TX
This mask is probably the best commercial charcoal mask I've ever used! You can literally feel it pulling all the funk out of your face as it dries, but you have to make sure to use a thick layer, as a thin layer won't do you much good.
Misma G.
Waltham, MA
It works immediately, you can feel the difference of your skin, the origins line is a most have for every person that likes to treat your skin, after every use you can feel you skin so good and soft, it's like you have a peach skin, so delicious.
Heledd H.
Jenny C.
Tampa, FL
Is this product worth the money?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
How much and wear can I get it?
Kiera M.
Ellenwood, GA
Do you think this will work on oily skin?
Tayelor W.
Valrico, Fl
Does this hurt when you peel it off?

Sephora