BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Johna H.
Hammondsport , NY
Review for: Clear more...
I have tried the active charcoal mask but I didn’t really care for it. It left my skin itchy and dry. I also broke out across my nose. So I don’t know if I would ever try it again or not. I’m not sure if I would recommend to other or not.
Miranda C.
Received this in a Sephora play box. Can definitely feel it tightening the skin and my skin feels softer after application, but probably won’t but full size because I think there are a lot of masks out there that would do similar things.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
l got this in my Sephora Play sub box. I use this on my nose, chin and forehead area. It seems to draw out a lot of impurities. It leaves skin feeling refreshing, feeling smooth and fresh. This would be a great mask for acne prone skin.
Cassandra S.
This is a nice mud mask but I prefer others too it. It's a pretty standard mud mask. I wish it had more to it like a chemical exfoliator to help clear the pores. I don't use it often on my dry skin because it strips what little oils I have.
Misma G.
Belmont, MA
It works immediately, you can feel the difference of your skin, the origins line is a most have for every person that likes to treat your skin, after every use you can feel you skin so good and soft, it's like you have a peach skin, so delicious.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
It really helps my congested areas and a little goes a long way. You can always get a sample to try before you buy, careful you may get hooked. This clears but doesn't leave you feeling super tight or dry. Got me into the Origins brand.
Justin T.
Ruskin, FL
I have very oily skin and I have searched for a type of face cleaner that would be helpful for me and this one so far has been the best that I have tried it was very gentle for my skin. This was the first time that I used it and I do plan on continuing to use this product again.
Amanda W.
This face mask really tightens my skin and makes it really re-energized. I don't use it that often because it is fairly intense and could be harsh on the skin. I would say it is a fairly reasonably priced mask that I bought from Sephora.
Lane Y.
Calabash , NC
I would say for the money, this is one of the better charcoal masks on the market. It does a great job clearing Oil and extracting problem areas, without overdrying. It can also double as a spot treatment over night without harming skin.
Ale D.
 This is literally the best face mask I’ve ever used. It really cleans out my pores and cleans up my greasy nose. I honestly see a difference and I definitely recommend this to others. Once your done with it your face will feel brand new.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.