BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Edith N.
Laurel
I actually love this products! I don’t currently own it, however, it’s definitely something that was worry my previous investment. The ingredients target most skin problems as far as acne, even tone and just over all a healthy complexion
Alice Z.
Phoenix, AZ
A great charcoal mask to refresh the skin--although I wouldn't say it completely clears out my pores/cleans them, my face does feel cleaner after and a lot more "matte," tightening everything. Overall, a great mask, just a little messy!
Lauren V.
Franklin Sq, NY
This face mask is heaven sent!!!!! I love for it dries up (you become like a statue lol ) and when you wash it off you’ll feel like a new woman! I have sensitive skin and this product has never irritated me. My pores are clean as can be !
Gabby M.
I only used this once on myself and unfortunately probably won't again. My skin was really red and irritated after I used this. The formula did not work well with my skin. I really wanted to like the product but too scared to try it again.
Talia P.
OBSESSED! I really see a difference in my skins texture and appearance! For such an amazing result I was surprised it was so affordable! I'm half way through first bottle but I definitely will be buying this again! Face mask party anyone?
Julianna V.
THIS CHARCOAL MASK IS EVERYTHING! Everytime I have used this mask without a doubt after my face is as soft as no other! I have been using the sample but am definitely going to buy the big size! TOTALLY WORTH IT!!  MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE THE GODDESS/GOD YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE!

Ofelia P.
San Diego , CA
This was a really great mask. I struggle with pores. Especially in my t zone and on my nose. This product really helped and was easy to use. It is sort of pricey but I enjoy origins so I’m willing to splurge. I would purchase again. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Misma G.
Belmont, MA
It works immediately, you can feel the difference of your skin, the origins line is a most have for every person that likes to treat your skin, after every use you can feel you skin so good and soft, it's like you have a peach skin, so delicious.
Megan C.
Gallatin, TN
You absolutely can’t go wrong with origins products! This is one of my go-to masks! Instantly shrinks pores and leaves my skin feeling so smooth! Beautiful packaging & while it may seem a bit pricey, I’ve been using the same bottle for at least a year Bc a little goes a long way!
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
l got this in my Sephora Play sub box. I use this on my nose, chin and forehead area. It seems to draw out a lot of impurities. It leaves skin feeling refreshing, feeling smooth and fresh. This would be a great mask for acne prone skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.