BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tori L.
maineville ohio
I used this product for about a month and didn't really notice a change in my skin. I have sensitive and dry skin so I was pleased that the product didn't break me out it just didn't do anything for me so the price just didn't seem worth it.
Monica B.
If you don't follow the instructions you won't see results, also acne can get worse before it gets better so if it breaks you out don't get mad at the product it's because it's cleaning deep down. I love this stuff and I'm on my 3rd bottle
Ashly N.
Pocatello, ID
This draws impurities out! Your skin feels so clean afterwards and I LOVE THAT! It is very effective and doesn't break me out at all. There is little to no fragrance. This was the first Origins product I have purchased and definitely excited to try other products. Highly recommend!
Arlene C.
Warsaw IN
Really enjoyed this product it. Helped with my oily skin problem. Bought it at the Fashion outlets in IL. Helped with my skin but also made it dry after wards. Definitely effective, just moisturize after. Could change it so it won't make your face so dry after.
Polly C.
This mask is great for those with oily. I wouldn't recommend it for those with dry skin, being that it can cause slight dryness. I found that it can irritate breakouts, but does an excellent job at extracting dirt, and excess oil from the skin, and minimizes the appearance of pores.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I don't get the whole "charcoal" fad in skincare right now. It does being impurities out, but I feel like it isn't long term enough to justify the breakout that comes along with using it. I'd much more prefer the Caudalie Instant Detox mask to deliver the same claims.
Lisa B.
frankfort
just another charcoal mask. this mask stings which makes me feel like its working. you put it on you have to use quite a bit of product. its very sheer if you don't. doesn't really have a smell. didn't not really help with my acne. feels cold on the face
Krista C.
Pismo Beach, CA
This is a great charcoal mask to really rejuvenate and brighten your skin. Only giving it 4 stars because I still had breakouts after using this mask, so it's not a miracle worker, but I still would recommend this and would purchase again.
Taylor C.
Cortland
it made my skin feel fresh clean and soft i absolutely loved it! and i am someone who suffers from acne really bad and this has helped keep my pores nice and clear for once my skin agrees with me on how much i like a product and I would totally recommend this to everyone to try
Jocelyn M.
I received this item in my Ipsy bag a year ago. I have very sensitive skin, and so I'm usually skeptical about new skin care products, but I loved this! It was gentle and did not irritate my skin at all! I would definitely purchase it again!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.