BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
Great mask! Leaves your skin a bit red at first but it's because it really pulls out all of the impurities in your pores. This is a must for me atleast twice a month, and esp if my skin has been breaking out more. One of my favorite masks!
Kim L.
Warwick, RI
This mask is super mild for when you just want something to clean and refresh your skin. I tend to use it as a spot treatment when I have a breakout because it is a little drying, but without being too drying. This is a mask I have used for years because it has always helped my skin!
Alyse C.
Lancaster, PA
I wanted to love this product but it just didn't do much of anything for me.  I didn't notice much of a difference after using it.  My pores were still visible and my face didn't feel tighter or deeply cleansed. I found this product to be a bit drying which was disappointing to me because I generally love Origins products.
Nichole S.
This worked really well, I got a sample of it through a VoxBox and after using it all bought a full-sized. It was really nice, dried really well. After that it washed off very easily. My skin was amazing even just a few times after using it.
Angelique B.
Glendale
I have been using this product for about 5 months now and I have noticed that it has cleared up my acne and minimized my pores. The only down side to this product is it's alittle hard to wash up but I would totally purchase this item again!
Monica B.
If you don't follow the instructions you won't see results, also acne can get worse before it gets better so if it breaks you out don't get mad at the product it's because it's cleaning deep down. I love this stuff and I'm on my 3rd bottle
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I was impressed with this mess when I received it last time in my box box. It cleans out the way. He's in your pores and leaves your face feeling silky smooth. I did notice that it also doesn't make your face to protect when the mud drys up.
Molly O.
i absolutely LOVE this product. i put it on after i showered and before bed, and it left my skin feeling moisturized and glowing. it smells amazing, and feels cool and refreshing, and actually helped reduced puffiness and redness on my face.
Eva M.
Brooklyn, NY
i love that this mask doesn't dry out my skin like other charcoal masks that I've tried at sephora. makes my skin feel smooth, clean, and refreshed. it's gentle but still gets the job done and feels effective. definitely a good value for me and it lasts a long time. would buy again.
Luke T.
Los Angeles
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores This masque is perfect for when I need to clear up clogged pores. Living in Los Angeles, dust and pollution wrecked my skin. Once I started using this weekly paired with other Origins products, my skin saw immediate results. Highly recommended!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.