BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sally M.
This is my first Origins masks and I must say I’m sold on their products after using this. I have oily/combination skin and whenever I feel like I’m breaking out a little I put this mask on. It dries quickly and gets the job done. As soon as I wake up the next morning I’m breakout free!
Sara M.
I have always had acne prone skin and nothing really helped until I tried this. After a couple weeks of using it, I noticed a huge difference in my skin. My skin was almost totally clear and it wasn't too dry or too oily which is a huge plus!
Lisette T.
Austin, TX
I have huge pores in general and whenever I use this mask it really cleans them out and it improves the texture of my skin. I love masks they are all beneficial but this one is in my top ten just because it helps the biggest issue on my skin.
Roxi C.
Devine
Love origins & love this characoal mask! My skin felt so clean & refreshed after using it. It’s a little on the pricey side but worth it since it’s so gentle on your skin. I think it was very effective for cleaning out my pores.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
This is a lovely face mask. I love the use of charcoal and how it really clears impurities :) origins is a wonderful brand with all natural ingredients I am a first time user of this mask but I also have the charcoal
Cleanser that I am a fan of.
Bayleigh B.
This is one of the best face masks I've ever used! With someone with acne prone skin this product doesn't make me breakout like othe masks. It makes my skin feel really soft after I wash it off. It's kind of a price product for me, but so worth the buy, and it definitely goes a long way
Maria A.
I have a oily face but this doesn't make my face dry or to oily it gives it just the right about of moisture all over my face and just enough for me not have to apply moisturizer before makeup or after a shower before bed to feel extra fresh.
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
This product I have seen in many top skincare lists and for a very good reason! I loved how my skin felt after using this! It was a little messy, i must admit. But after waiting for the mask to dry and washing it off, theres a noticeable difference.
Monica R.
Whittier , CA
When I first received a sample of this, I loved it took away my clogged pores and made my face feel less oily, the bottle last you a while it's $26 I believe in Sephora very good price if you are on a budget and do not want to spend $40-50
Jocelyn M.
I received this item in my Ipsy bag a year ago. I have very sensitive skin, and so I'm usually skeptical about new skin care products, but I loved this! It was gentle and did not irritate my skin at all! I would definitely purchase it again!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.