BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Joy A.
San Diego, CA
Love Origins, this brand has transformed my skin! This mask is such a great gentle charcoal mask for weekly use. I use it to keep my pores clear and to dry up small blemishes. Does not dry out my skin at all or make my sensitive skin red, love it.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
All I can say is that, if you don't have this product, you need too. It is hands down the best mask I have ever use. Origins definitely nailed it with this one. Your whole face feels like you had a true facial after this mask. It's wonderful.
Lauren K.
Garner, NC
I absolutely love this product so much! It met every single expectation I had for it. It is a little harsh so I tend to use moisturizer afterwards but it is so worth the price. It leaves your skin feeling extremely clean and helps whenever I have breakouts!
Jaclyn L.
Miami Beach, FL
I really love this mask. It makes my face feel so soft and I really have noticed improvement in the appearance of my pores. This mask feels different than most charcoal masks, almost gel like. I do get some irritation, but it goes away after 10 minutes following mask removal.
Georgi C.
I was really looking for a charcoal peel off mask (because it was popular) but I came across this wash off one at Sephora in my budget. I was not disappointed at all, I would recommend to anyone looking for an effective solution to impurities.
Katie P.
East Wenatchee, WA
I love this mask. It is fun to put on and always leaves my skin bright. It's a super gentle mask because it has natural ingredients. I bought the full size at Sephora after trying a sample that came in my Birchbox. I don't think there's anything that they could do to improve it!
Kaitlyn C.
windham ny
This product is for when you’ve had a very. long. week. You know when you look in the mirror and your pores are staring back at you? That’s what this is for. You can see every pore mark after the mask dries. A must have for any beauty arsenal.
Maria A.
I have a oily face but this doesn't make my face dry or to oily it gives it just the right about of moisture all over my face and just enough for me not have to apply moisturizer before makeup or after a shower before bed to feel extra fresh.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Omg, this mask is GREAT for deep cleansing! It's nice and thick. Not over-drying. Does a great job at detoxifying pores, tightening, and seems to help with shrinking pores. A great mask for those with large/clogged pores and oiliness skin problems.
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
This product I have seen in many top skincare lists and for a very good reason! I loved how my skin felt after using this! It was a little messy, i must admit. But after waiting for the mask to dry and washing it off, theres a noticeable difference.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.