BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Gloria G.
Antioch, CA
This is a great mask for trouble skin and oily skin. You can really feel a difference afterwards. It removes all impurities on the skin and just feels nice, no need to go out and get face treatments all the time. I would recommend this to others.
Whitney O.
Salem, OR
WOW,WOW,WOW! What can I say, I went into Origins on my Bday for my free mini facial and to use my $10 bday coupon and after discussing my skin care issues, my gal used the clear improvement on my face. I must admit, I was a bit skeptical At first, but 20 mins later I was purchasing the largest bottle of it I could get. If your pores are stretched out and your skin is dull and no matter what you use, it still feels unhealthy and you look 10 years older, this bottle of miracle will erase 10 years, your skin will be squeaky clean and radiantly glow, your pores will be clean (for real) hence enabling them to shrink back to normal, unclogged size, and you will definitely feel and look better, your face will thank you. I ran out awhile ago, and haven't made back up to the origins store yet, in a pinch I've foolishly spent money on a couple of imposter products that simply do not come close in comparison.
Samantha K.
Absolutely love this mask!!!! I have acne and very oily skin and I love how this cleans out my pores! It's different than any other charcoal mask I've used. This one is thin and glides all over the face and doesn't dry you out like most clays do
Nikki J.
Really like this product. It doesn't hurt or dry your skin out like some of the black masks tend to do. Pretty good amount of product for the price. I purchased the mask from Sephora. This is my 3rd tube of this mask, so yes, I would recommend.
Jess E.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite face mask of all time. It's expensive but worth it- I've tried drug store versions and they are abrasive and just don't work as well. I use it at least twice a week- I try to do it more if I remember cause it does help a lot.
yisel g.
It really helped my skin. And it was really good on my skin. It is really pricey for the pricey. I probably wouldn't buy it again. But it was really nice to try. Maybe if I actually had enough money to spend on t I would buy more but eh I don't.
Brianna U.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my all time favorite origins mask. You definitely don’t want to use this right before an important event because it really draws all of the toxins out of your skin
Janice I.
Bogota, NJ
This is my all time fav mask! I talk about it on my blog caretocoffee in where I discuss how amazing this is on my skin. I travel with it all the time because I know how effective it is. I have referred my family and friends on this. So perfect!
Lisa D.
Somerset, NJ
Review for: Clear more...
I have tried many mud masks but I must say I really enjoyed this Origins Mud Mask. It had a pleasant smell to it and it left my face feeling refreshed and that tight clean feeling that I love to feel.
Aaima P.
Staten Island, NY
I purchased this mask when I was having severe acne problems and within weeks I was seeing improvement the product is good for deep cleansing troubled skin and I would recommend to anyone with acne issues .
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.