BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Dusha J.
This product really helped clear old acne scarring and blemishes on my face. I am constantly repurchasing this product from Sephora and have been using this it weekly for a couple years now. It has definitely become one of my holy grail products.
Daria G.
Rockland, MA
I'm not crazy about this mask -- I don't see a big difference in my skin. I'm looking for this to clear out my larger pores and draw out the impurities in my acne prone skin. I think the "Out of Trouble" clay mask is much more effective than this. I do like the consistency of this product -- it's more of a gel texture than a thick clay mask.
Shannon M.
Stirling
Yeah that’s what what happens if you want me a lot and I’ll get it to him I’ll see if I get a ride I’ll text him and tell you what what happens I’ll talk talk about it later I’ll let him talk talk about it later I’ll see you soon I’ll talk
Shamerea R.
Glendale Hts, IL
I wouldn't trade this mask for anything. This is the best mask EVER. It says it's effective and it ain't lying. I've used this 100000 times and I will constantly and continuously but this until they stop selling it. Like go try it & I promise you'll love it
Brianna H.
LaCrescent
I LOVE this product. I still have yet to actually buy it, but I got a deluxe sample from Sephora and have been able to get several uses out of it. It does wonders with my acne, and exfoliates at the same time. I would definitely buy this product.
Lauren O.
Englewood , CO
There's nothing wrong with this product, but I feel it performs on par with drugstore brands. I'm all for high end skincare but this did not make enough of a difference for me personally. It was not bad by any means, I just would not repurchase.
Sathi D.
I love this product! I use it once a week and see improvements to my skin right away! When I put it on, I feel it sinking into my skin grabbing all the dirt and toxins! It's super affordable and get over 10 uses. I definitely will buy it again!
Emani I.
New Braunfels , TX
This stuff is amazing!! And has done wonders for my dry acne prone face. I use it 2-3 times a week max for optimum results and it has been a game changer. A little goes a long way too! This is probably my favorite product of the Origins VoxBox.
Nicole B.
Fort Sill, OK
Ohhhhhh this is the absolute best mask ever!!!! The price is a little higher than what I normally would spin however I loved the product.... a little goes a long way and so far I'm really happy that I have this as one of my facial skin treatment
Angela B.
Morgantown, WV
Such a wonderful product! I highly recommend this to my friends and family! Will continue to purchase! This product is very gentle on my skin, coming from someone that normally has to spend multiple trials to find the right brand for their skin!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.