BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Brianna U.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my all time favorite origins mask. You definitely don’t want to use this right before an important event because it really draws all of the toxins out of your skin
Whitney O.
Salem, OR
WOW,WOW,WOW! What can I say, I went into Origins on my Bday for my free mini facial and to use my $10 bday coupon and after discussing my skin care issues, my gal used the clear improvement on my face. I must admit, I was a bit skeptical At first, but 20 mins later I was purchasing the largest bottle of it I could get. If your pores are stretched out and your skin is dull and no matter what you use, it still feels unhealthy and you look 10 years older, this bottle of miracle will erase 10 years, your skin will be squeaky clean and radiantly glow, your pores will be clean (for real) hence enabling them to shrink back to normal, unclogged size, and you will definitely feel and look better, your face will thank you. I ran out awhile ago, and haven't made back up to the origins store yet, in a pinch I've foolishly spent money on a couple of imposter products that simply do not come close in comparison.
Leslie M.
I liked this Origins Mask! I give it three stars because sometimes the mask would make my skin feel so clear & would help unclog pores & make it feel soft & hydrated & sometimes it would make my skin so feel dry. I wouldn't recommend to others, I feel like there's better masks out there.
Emani I.
New Braunfels , TX
This stuff is amazing!! And has done wonders for my dry acne prone face. I use it 2-3 times a week max for optimum results and it has been a game changer. A little goes a long way too! This is probably my favorite product of the Origins VoxBox.
yisel g.
It really helped my skin. And it was really good on my skin. It is really pricey for the pricey. I probably wouldn't buy it again. But it was really nice to try. Maybe if I actually had enough money to spend on t I would buy more but eh I don't.
Mickalyn S.
Maybe my skin is too dry for this mask but it really stripped the moisture from my skin! If you have dry skin stay away from this mask- it did more damage than good. I will try another type of mask from Origins because I do trust their products.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
It's great for the t-zone if you want long lasting makeup that day. I use this on my nose and inner cheeks and a moisturizing mask around the rest of my face when I want to have the perfect skin day. It tightens my pores but does not dry me out too much.
Kristin K.
Columbus, OH
Was on the market for a good Charcoal Mask when my friend had suggested this one to me. I was nervous because i know some Charcoal Masks are so painful to remove and this one was not at all! and it left my skin feeling AMAZING! I've only used a handful of times now but i can tell a difference in the appearance of my skin and overall my skin just feels so soft! Love this stuff would highly recommend
Dusha J.
This product really helped clear old acne scarring and blemishes on my face. I am constantly repurchasing this product from Sephora and have been using this it weekly for a couple years now. It has definitely become one of my holy grail products.
Nikki J.
Really like this product. It doesn't hurt or dry your skin out like some of the black masks tend to do. Pretty good amount of product for the price. I purchased the mask from Sephora. This is my 3rd tube of this mask, so yes, I would recommend.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.