BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kailey H.
I LOOVE this mask. I have really bad acne and super dry, sensitive skin, but this mask makes my face feel so clean and moisturized. I always tell my friends to buy this mask when they ask what I use. It is really easy to use and works really well.
Jessica L.
Wantage, NJ
This is an affordable option for quickly brightening skin. Origins is a fabulous brand for people with all kinds of skin concerns and I find their face masks especially to be rich and effective. This one seems to reduce the appearance of pores quite well and brightens up tired looking skin.
Katrina M.
Leominster, MA
I love Origins! I've purchased and used many different products from this company. I love the fact that the products do exactly what their labels specify they're supposed to do i.e this Product! One Downside is this brand can run on the pricey end!
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
Can't go wrong with an origins mask. I only use this one where I get black heads. The mask has a warming sensation that goes away as it dries. I recommend using an exfoliating scrub after using this mask because it doesn't seem to get everything 100% out of my skin on its own but it does with a little scrubbing
Lilly S.
I have used this product many times and have seen small results here and there but not big imrprovements in my pores. This was not a gentle product but not a harsh product. I would reccomend this product but I would say that people need to use it multiple times and continue to use it.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
This is kind of a dupe to the Glamglow masks. It works very similar and it much cheaper. It's so effective at pulling out all the dirt and oil from your pores. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all and left my face feeling clean, soft and fresh!
Olivia K.
This mask is really nice quality, it is thick and feels good on my face. After using it my face feels cleaner and not oily. Using a facial brush to take it off makes it very easy to remove. This is great to use if you have oily skin or blackheads.
Christine Sisura S.
Sartell, MN
Love this mask whenever I feel like I’m about to break out. My pores are ALWAYS so clean after using this as well! I notice that my skin isn’t as oily as well (I have oily/combo skin). I do a face mask at least twice a week and one of these tubes lasts a long time. A little goes a long way! 😊
Haley N.
Lexington, KY
This product does wonders for my skin. every time i put it on it always surprised me how well it works for my acne/oily skin. While it gets the job done it still doesn't strip my skin and make it feel dry. Love this stuff use it every couple weeks!
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
I got this item for free and was skeptical. I'm still not 100% sure because I want to keep using it, but I did notice after the first time that it did make a difference in my pores. I would have to keep trying it to see if I would actually buy it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.