BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kinsey M.
Lansing , MI
I love a mask/cleanser that leaves my face feeling light and clean. The packaging is simple and to the point. I got this to try and clear up my blemishes and I think it's doing just that! I will definitely keep this brand on the top of my list! Great buy!
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
Can't go wrong with an origins mask. I only use this one where I get black heads. The mask has a warming sensation that goes away as it dries. I recommend using an exfoliating scrub after using this mask because it doesn't seem to get everything 100% out of my skin on its own but it does with a little scrubbing
Sue W.
Probably one of the best face masks on the market. Honestly. This has become my holy grail face mask. I use it about once a week, and saw a dramatic improvement in my acne and skin texture. I will definitely purchase this again and again and again!
Annie B.
Ashland, WI
Awesome charcoal mask! One of the first ones I've tried, and still one of the best. It's one that I continually go back to.  This brand is always a brand I can count on for multiple products. Simple packaging, I would recommend it to others for sure!
Elizabeth P.
This mask is great for overnight curing. I tend to get one or two huge red pimples during the time of the month. I use this the same night i get it, and it reduces the size and redness. It is a quick fix. Not drying and its a quick mask when drying.
Christine Sisura S.
Sartell, MN
Love this mask whenever I feel like I’m about to break out. My pores are ALWAYS so clean after using this as well! I notice that my skin isn’t as oily as well (I have oily/combo skin). I do a face mask at least twice a week and one of these tubes lasts a long time. A little goes a long way! 😊
Holly M.
Rancho Cucamonga
This is a good mask but was just to harsh for my skin. I was able to pick this up at Ulta. This mask would be best for someone with oilier skin. Just to drying for even combination skin. I would only recommend this product to someone with oily skin.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
This is kind of a dupe to the Glamglow masks. It works very similar and it much cheaper. It's so effective at pulling out all the dirt and oil from your pores. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all and left my face feeling clean, soft and fresh!
Olivia C.
Fort Wayne
Cleans the skin very well without leaving it dry. Skin feels refreshed and pores are less noticeable. A little on the expensive side for a face mask, however. I ordered this online as part of a gift set. I would buy again if it was a little cheaper.
Jessica L.
Wantage, NJ
This is an affordable option for quickly brightening skin. Origins is a fabulous brand for people with all kinds of skin concerns and I find their face masks especially to be rich and effective. This one seems to reduce the appearance of pores quite well and brightens up tired looking skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.