BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ashley M.
Round rock , TX
Awesome product ! Literally after you rinse this product off of your face you feel renewed! I wear make up almost everyday so it’s imperative that I wash my face twice a day and take extra steps to cleanse my pores. This mask will leave your skin feeling smooth and unclogged!
Teresa Q.
This mask omg. I have the one with the packaging that looks different but regardless this is so good. I love how it opens up my pores and my skin just feels different after I use this. I don’t know how to explain it but this is a must buy.
Maureen C.
Ankeny, IA
I liked this face mask a lot. I got it in my Sephora play box last month and it left my pores feeling nice and clean. One thing i will say though it is kind of burned my skin so if you have sensitive skin like myself just be aware it does burn a little when you use it.
Kay G.
This mask is another staple I will always keep at home. Don’t apply it all over your face if that’s not what you need. I only use it on my chin, nose and upper checks, which are the areas I have large pores and subject to blackheads.
Jayy S.
N Lauderdale, FL
My first time using this product and I love it ❤️ it left my skin feeling smooth and soft. It definitely has a really light cooling sensation which indicates that it may have some sort of menthol element to it. Very gentle and didn’t dry out my skin that’s a plus since I have very dry skin. Overall a great mask
Alisha C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask does Clear your pores! I love this light weighted Mask! I revived this product in my Sephora Play! I’ve been using it 3 times a week! I love it so much I purchased a full size bottle! It leaves my skin so fresh and glowing looking! I highly recommended this product! Well worth the $$!
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
Found that although it's great for detoxifying your skin, it actually threw my skins ph off. Completely dried my checks out and later noticed flaking. Works great for all my friends though, just be careful if you have sensitive skin
Becky P.
Olney
This is one of my all time favorite clay masks. It visibly reduces the appearance of my pores after each use, and a little bit goes a long way. I'm almost done with the tube, and I will definitely buy a second one when it runs out.
Zoellen F.
Portland
My go to for period breakouts! I always get extra pimples around the time I start my period, I always dread this more than anything else. This mask always comes to the rescue. It’s almost like it pushes the reset button on my skin!
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
It feels good and cooling on your face, easy to apply. Fun to let dry and then try and wrinkle your nose. I really didn’t notice a difference a difference in my pores though, but my skin was soft! Probably wouldn’t buy again though.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.