BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
I was raving about this product on Instagram the other day. I am obsessed with this when I feel like I haven't given my skin a break and need a deep pore cleaning. I have repurchased this 58272772 times, and I'll never stop buying. A+ is the grade I give
Asha D.
This is my all time favorite fast mask ever. Every time I use it I get amazing results. It totally clears my skin and makes it look absolutely amazing. The only thing I didn't like about this product is that as it drys it starts to burn a little bit.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This mask burns! It left my face red and raised in some places. If I just use it on breakouts or my t zone it's fine but for whole face it's too much. Be careful and use it sparingly! There's a ton of product for the price. I don't think I'd buy again.
Neet B.
Fresno, CA
Its a little pricey, I got this a month ago, I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and large pores on my cheeks. I use it a couple times a week. I'm going to give it another couple months to see if theres a visible difference in the black heads, but I've noticed shrinking in the size of my pores
Crystal O.
Lewiston, ME
This product helped clear my sons face right up! It was gentle on the skin and did not cause him any irritation. It exceeded our expectations! Bought this at origins in the Maine mall!! I will continue to purchase this for my son and soon my daughter
Alfred B.
Chula Vista, CA
I really wanted to like this product, but it really disappointed me. Application was standard, but there was a really noticeable stinging sensation while the mask was on, and I was not for it! I would steer away from this if you have sensitive skin, but it seems to do better on oily skin types.
Arin H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a pretty hefty duty clay mask! I've owed one tube for a while (I use it on an as needed basis) but I always felt sensations on my face when I first use it. I notice my skin is smoother but can notice it doesn't do a whole lot for clogged pores
Amanda K.
Westerville, OH
This mask dries EXTREMELY fast - but after it's on, just let it work its magic. I loved how it made my skin feel afterwards. I have sensitive skin, and I didn't have a reaction to the product - always a plus! If you want a spa quality facial on a do it yourself budget, totally the way to go.
Taylor L.
I don't feel like this mask is any better than any cheaper clay mask alternative I've tried. The consistency of the mask is really thin, so you have to use a lot to get a thick coverage. I wouldn't recommend spending the extra money for this product.
Sierra R.
Only giving this 4 stars because I don’t use it weekly, therefore I probably don’t see optimal results. However, when I do use it my pores look smaller and any acne I had calms down! Can be a little drying, but slap a good moisturizer on after and you will be good!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.