BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Katherine B.
Houston
This product is amazing to the skin and to clean the pores. I bought it at origins.com and it was at a good value. I met my expectations and more with this product, my skin is always looking clean and fresh. I would buy again and recommend to everyone.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
HOLY GRAIL! This is the best charcoal mask I have come to find! I got a few sample packs from a Sephora holiday set by origins and I was not disappointed! I had to go buy a full size!
Tessa S.
Arlington Hts, IL
I use this product on a weekly basis. This is my favorite face mask to use when I just returned from my travels or if I've been outside all day! It's gentle on my skin and it leaves my face feeling super clean and fresh. I recommend everyone to use this!
Sabrina H.
Ionia
Works very well when actually used a couple times a week. It’s hard to remember to use a mask so often especially because I like to switch them up. I wish it kept my pores clear a little longer but that could be just my skin and not the actual product.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I loved this massssskkk it helped clearify my skin and brightened my skin it was so soft after I still follow with mosituizer ... also before using this I recommend using a steamer to open up your pores than apply the mask you would see a huge improvement
Maria M.
Athens
This stuff is absolutely amazing! Whenever i have a breakout, this seems to clear out my pores with no problem. I also like the packaging. I think it's really simple. It might not be great for people with dry skin though.. it leaves my skin kind of dry.
Morgan F.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love Origins' Clear Improvment Mask!! It works so great and leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed. It is not outrageously priced and it is definitely worth the money! I have only tried the small tube but I will be going back for more!
Fredi Y.
Fairfax , VA
This was alright. It definitely removed the dirt and oils from my skin, but I didn't see it go the extra mile to get the gunk from deep down in my pores. It was very gentle on my skin, I'll give you that, and it's a nice product to treat yourself with.
Allison P.
I have tried so many masks before by far the Origin Charcoal mask is my favorite masks ever! I see instant improvement within my skin and love how this mask clears my skin and removes black heads and white heads! I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Thao B.
Used multiple times and love the clean feeling. Leaves face feeling really smooth and clean. Not harsh at all...very gentle and easy to use. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. Face feels fresh after each use and would definitely buy again!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.