BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Emily M.
Arlington, MA
I really like this product! It helps to keep my skin clear and clean. It is not too harsh on my skins and doesn't irritate my skin at all. My skin is a bit sensitive so I am careful with what I use on it. I recommend trying this product! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Ashley C.
Davenport, FL
One of my all time favorite masks. This mask is gentle on my super sensitive skin, while also being strong enough to really clear my pores. I love the scent of it and how fast it dries. This mask is a staple in my skincare routine. I'll always repurchase!
Natalie N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite charcoal clay mask for my dry skin. It cleanses out my pores and any dirt I have on my face without drying my skin out. When I'm done and wash it off, my face feels super smooth and like a new layer of refreshed skin. I totally recommend
Alicia H.
I started using Origins Clear Improvement to help with my clogged pores and acne prone skin around my T-Zone, and it has made my skin look and feel amazing! It didn't dry out my skin and left it feeling refreshed. It's easy to use and smells good too!
kelliejenkins🎀 J.
This product is a must have for me ! It works amazing clears my skin and keeps its soft . It meet my expectations and then some . The packaging isn't anything special but it's fine . Very effective product . Over all I think it's a great product . Love it
Michelle L.
Mesa, AZ
Loved loved loved this! I got it in the vox box and was so happy I got to try it. This left my skin feeling so incredibly soft! I love masks and this is a nice one that leaves your skin feeling clean and soft! I have large, acne prone skin and would recommend.
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
One of my all time favorite masks. Priced well and does a great job. I like to use it overnight on breakouts that are troublesome. It works so well at drying out acne and also clears my pores out very well. You only need a small amount so it lasts a long time.
sarah g.
I am a mask junkie and I have tried nearly everything I can find with charcoal. Overall I would say this is a good one, better than peter thomas roth because it washes off more easily. Too much charcoal will get stuck in your pores but this doesn't do that.
Michelle B.
Des Moines
I used this mask today and I liked it. After I washed it off my face, my face felt soft and clean. It was very gentle on my skin. I think the mask should be a little thicker. But I will purchase this face mask again.
∆NDΓΞ▲ G.
Rockville, MD
This mask has an amazing texture when applying but dries thin and tightens your skin in the process. It’s great for multi weekly use and does leave my skin feeling refreshed. My only criticism is that it takes some extra effort to remove as it instantly becomes slick and muddy again when washing off.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.