BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Allison P.
I have tried so many masks before by far the Origin Charcoal mask is my favorite masks ever! I see instant improvement within my skin and love how this mask clears my skin and removes black heads and white heads! I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Shannon D.
USA
This is the only charcoal mask that I will ever buy that's not drug store because this mask actually works. Unfortunately, I do think it's pricey for what it is, but I know that every time after I use it, my skin just looks so much better and brighter.
Morgan F.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love Origins' Clear Improvment Mask!! It works so great and leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed. It is not outrageously priced and it is definitely worth the money! I have only tried the small tube but I will be going back for more!
Jess A.
N Syracuse, NY
Love this product! So easy to apply and dries very quickly. In under 15 minutes my skin feels refreshed and the redness of my acne has been reduced. I have also noticed that over time my oily skin has begun to be more normal which is a major plus for me!
Thao B.
Used multiple times and love the clean feeling. Leaves face feeling really smooth and clean. Not harsh at all...very gentle and easy to use. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. Face feels fresh after each use and would definitely buy again!
Natalia R.
Orlando, FL
Good charcoal mask. I actually have a lot and do use it. It can be strange first time use but the feeling after rinsing it off is what makes it so worth using. I recommend it for when you really need to get deep into those pores you just can’t quite get.
Shelby R.
Mount airy
Made my skin feel really refreshed, clean and replenished. I have pretty sensitive skin and it wasn’t harsh on it at all. It has nice packaging, it is a little bit on the more expensive side though, but I think it is worth the price. I would recommend.
Adriana G.
I bought a small small sample of this in line at sephora wanting try the charcoal craze. Overall it helped clear my face but I feel the peel off mask is better. It's great for a weekly clean and was effective but it sure it would be my daily use product.
Marlen C.
Santa Rosa
This product just really cleaned out my pores so deeply and made my skin feel so smooth and refreshed afterwards. I recommend this 10/10 and it’s also very cheap compared to other brands and this totally does the jobs that it says it’s going to do.
Maria M.
Athens
This stuff is absolutely amazing! Whenever i have a breakout, this seems to clear out my pores with no problem. I also like the packaging. I think it's really simple. It might not be great for people with dry skin though.. it leaves my skin kind of dry.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.