BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
One of the first mud masks I have used. I would say that this is a good beginner mask. Your skin will look brighter and feel softer, but I do not think that it makes a significant difference if you have really severe skin. I would use this every other day.
∆NDΓΞ▲ G.
Rockville, MD
This mask has an amazing texture when applying but dries thin and tightens your skin in the process. It’s great for multi weekly use and does leave my skin feeling refreshed. My only criticism is that it takes some extra effort to remove as it instantly becomes slick and muddy again when washing off.
Emily M.
Arlington, MA
I really like this product! It helps to keep my skin clear and clean. It is not too harsh on my skins and doesn't irritate my skin at all. My skin is a bit sensitive so I am careful with what I use on it. I recommend trying this product! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Kaitlin B.
Durham
This is a good mask but I wouldn't say that I necessarily saw a huge difference. I've used it multiple times and thought that it felt nice overall -- but not sure that I would ever invest in the full size product. I think there are better masks out there.
MissPretty M.
Love this product.! Love the fact that I could leave it on my face for however long I want. It tightens and it also helps with oil control. It has like a mentee sensation when you first add it to your face. And it also help with clearing up your blemishes.
kelliejenkins🎀 J.
This product is a must have for me ! It works amazing clears my skin and keeps its soft . It meet my expectations and then some . The packaging isn't anything special but it's fine . Very effective product . Over all I think it's a great product . Love it
Natalie N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite charcoal clay mask for my dry skin. It cleanses out my pores and any dirt I have on my face without drying my skin out. When I'm done and wash it off, my face feels super smooth and like a new layer of refreshed skin. I totally recommend
Victoria A.
Love, love, love!! I have combination to oily skin and this production was the perfect median between gentle and harsh. Effectively cleared and brightened my face! I am a repeat user when it comes to this product! I would buy again and recommend for others.
Emma F.
I love this mask! I use this after a day of wearing a lot of makeup. I feel like it is removing all the nastiness out of my pores. The only thing I wish about this mask is that it wasn't so hard to remove. I think it would be cool if it was a peel off mask!
Erica W.
Jersey City, NJ
This is one of my favorite products, whenever I feel myself getting a pimple I use this product. I apply the mask before I wash my face and then use a moisturizing face mask so it won't be dry. I can always catch my pimples before they actually happen!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.