BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alicia H.
I started using Origins Clear Improvement to help with my clogged pores and acne prone skin around my T-Zone, and it has made my skin look and feel amazing! It didn't dry out my skin and left it feeling refreshed. It's easy to use and smells good too!
Ashley C.
Orlando, FL
One of my all time favorite masks. This mask is gentle on my super sensitive skin, while also being strong enough to really clear my pores. I love the scent of it and how fast it dries. This mask is a staple in my skincare routine. I'll always repurchase!
Valerie N.
I am a big fan of this mask. Whenever I feel a breakout I slap some of this on to help calm down those acne spots. As a sensitive skin girl, I feel comfortable using this mask as it doesn't leave your face dried/freaking out after use. Definitely a keeper.
andrea w.
Malden, MA
Review for: Clear more...
Pros: Cleared my pores and left my face soft. Plus, it smells amazingCons: a slight bit of irritation around my noseEffective: my skin was brighter and more toned after one useAffordable: price point is solid for good skin careYes, I would recommend this.
Tess T.
Culver City , CA
Absolutely in love with this mask! There aren’t many good masks out there for oily acne prone skin and this literally does wonders for me! It is also amazing for my cystic acne and has been reducing it greatly. I will always make sure I have some at home!!
stephanie e.
Hands down the best, I suffer from dry skin, occasional monthly breakouts, blackheads and dark spots and I love when I use this because my skin has been getting so much better over time. I have switched from the yes products to this. Well worth the money.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the first face masks I ever tried, and I loved it. It cleared out my pores and left my skin looking so clear and even. I would definitely be repurchasing and would recommend it to anyone who wants to draw out the imperfections in their skin.
sarah g.
I am a mask junkie and I have tried nearly everything I can find with charcoal. Overall I would say this is a good one, better than peter thomas roth because it washes off more easily. Too much charcoal will get stuck in your pores but this doesn't do that.
Kaitlan A.
One of my all time favorite masks. Priced well and does a great job. I like to use it overnight on breakouts that are troublesome. It works so well at drying out acne and also clears my pores out very well. You only need a small amount so it lasts a long time.
Michelle L.
Mesa, AZ
Loved loved loved this! I got it in the vox box and was so happy I got to try it. This left my skin feeling so incredibly soft! I love masks and this is a nice one that leaves your skin feeling clean and soft! I have large, acne prone skin and would recommend.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.