BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Karlee D.
Angier
I’ve heard many influencers speak about origins, so with curiosity and hopes I shopped from their products at Sephora. This product was one of their lower priced products and I was not disappointed! I felt and saw a difference in one use
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Been using this product for about a month . First time trying it and I am so satisfied with the results of my skin . It works as an exfoliator . It’s removed my blackheads around my nose . My skin is clear with a healthy glow. It’s formula is great on sensitive skin as well , my daughter has acne and it has significantly improved her skin so I will be gifting it to her this Christmas .
Roxana S.
I’ve tried this maybe 5 time and it does clear my skin up specially around my nose area. I don’t normally use origins but this one was in a sample size it did get from Macys and I was so helpful I ended up repurchasing it after a sample
Audrianna S.
Madison
This product is good! My husband uses it for his blackheads and it really helps out. It is, however, a little pricey. I get mine at sephora. I love origin products, I definitely recommend using it with the primer spray that origins has.
Karen L.
Malden, MA
I have combination skin and had suffered from acne in high school and now I'm in my twenties. I got this as a trial size for Christmas maybe 2 years ago and I still haven't finished the tube! I would say this is a pretty drying formula and I only put it on my tzone, and only in the summer. You can see the oil being sucked out of your pores. I would also only use this once a week and I would definitely follow with a moisturizing face mask if you put it on your whole face!
Jo C.
I used this when I feel like my nose is congested. I only used it around my forehead, nose and chin where I get breakouts all the time and where I feel congested. It does help but it did not altogether remove all blackheads on my nose.
Sabrina C.
I love testing out different charcoal masks and to say that this one is my favorite even though it’s a bit more on the pricey side it never let me down. definitely a must have especially when I feel like my skin needs a good deep clean
Mahnoor S.
Dallas
I have been using this product for years! It leaves my face refreshed and feeling clean. Although this product can be a bit messy to wash off, its well worth it and I continue to repurchase! This is definitely one of my favorite masks.
Cecilia A.
Definitely a mask product for combo to oily skin types. If you are a dry or sensitive type then I recommend using this sparsely just because of how red it will leave you and well as irritated if used too often or left on for too long.
Ashley M.
Round rock , TX
Awesome product ! Literally after you rinse this product off of your face you feel renewed! I wear make up almost everyday so it’s imperative that I wash my face twice a day and take extra steps to cleanse my pores. This mask will leave your skin feeling smooth and unclogged!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.