BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
One of the best products to clean my pores! It's quick and not drying at all for your skin. It's easy to spread too so the bottle can last you a really long time. The only complaint is that when you wash it off, the water might dirty the sink/area around it.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
I love love this! It cleans your pores and tightens them. It’s so gentle on your skin. I loved the results it gave to my face and especially to my nose. I would recommend this to anybody who wants pores tighten and to have clear skin. I would rebuy this again
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
Once you get past the burn of the product, the benefits are apparent after only the first week. My skin glows beautifully and I find this product is best for winter skin buildup when I use heavier makeup and moisturizers. It's nice to start with a clean slate.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
I've been using this mask for over twenty years and can I just say, it never disappoints. The value is incredible and it works. Whenever my skin looks dull or I'm having a weird breakout, I use this charcoal mask and my skin is soothed and ready for the world.
Maggie S.
Wilton, CT
Holy grail mask! This is one of the few masks that I have consistently replenished for the past few years. I try to use it about once a week or if I am having problems with my skin, a 2-3 times a week. I truly does draw out the impurities and helps stop breakouts in their tracks as well as prevents them from ever surfacing. 10 out of 10 recommend this product.
Diana Tram N.
Redmond, WA
My favorite cleansing mask! It cleanses my skin so quickly and leaves my skin soft, supple, and fresh without feeling striped. I love that it's in a tube versus a jar so that there's no hassle to remove the product. I've repurchased this three or more times and will definitely buy again.
Jen P.
I love this mask. It was the first kind of charcoal mask I ever tried, and I think it's the best. If I have a breakout, I apply this to the area for 20 minutes, then follow it up with a serum, and the next day it's already clearing up. I think it thoroughly cleans out the skin and leaves it feeling very soft
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I love using this because how well it helps my skin out and I don't break out like most products cause me to do.. This is great and I recommend it if you have sensitive skin
Francine G.
This cleanser is definitely a must have product for me. It doesn't not disappoint one bit. It is very gentle on the skin but also very effective. I recommend this to anyone for it think it would work for any skin type. Can't see myself with out this product!
Abby H.
Lakewood, OH
I really really love this mask. It doesn't take a huge amount to cover your face, and I as I leave the mask on I can feel it tightening and cleaning. I've used this mask several times and loved it every time. I would definitely recommend this mask to others. My face felt smooth and clean when i was done.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.