BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kexin J.
Mukilteo
I really love this clean mask. Me and my mom both use this and love use it. I bought this in Macy's. I think I probably should buy this again. It clean my skin really will and I not feel it hurt my skin. I feel my blackheads really less than before I use it.
Marissa M.
Beaverton, OR
A gentle yet effective mask that clarifies skin and minimizes pores. It is a bit of a task to remove the mask once fully dried, but a warm, wet washcloth does the trick. This mask is definitely worth purchasing, and has become a staple in my skincare routine.
Diana Tram N.
Redmond, WA
My favorite cleansing mask! It cleanses my skin so quickly and leaves my skin soft, supple, and fresh without feeling striped. I love that it's in a tube versus a jar so that there's no hassle to remove the product. I've repurchased this three or more times and will definitely buy again.
V Chor P.
The best face mask ever!!!! It gives my face a squeaky clean, and tighten face! I find that a little goes a long way, so this product here will last you quite a while! I would definitely buy this product again, and I will sure recommend it to others as well.
Jennifer W.
Republic, MO
Although not a huge fan of origins, I do like this mask when my skin breaks out it effectively removes oil and buildup from pores and helps clear skin up.. still glamglow masks are a fave
Erin A.
This is and has been the only face mask I continually use. My skin always feels so soft after, my pores and skin look clearer, and it’s easy to apply and use. I use it almost every week and I love it, and the bottle is so big so this lasts a really long time.
Alexa P.
Chaska, MN
I love this product so much! It feels like it really detoxes my skin, without being too harsh. I use it whenever I'm having a bad skin day and will definitely continue to purchase it. I love the color, texture, and smell of this. I would definitely recommend.
Kristeena I.
Dallas, TX
Everybody should own this mask. I use it at least 3 times a week and it is worth it. If you have any blemishes or unwanted guests on your face you will notice a difference immediately after use. It does not dey your face off and leaves you feeling refreshed.
Francine G.
This cleanser is definitely a must have product for me. It doesn't not disappoint one bit. It is very gentle on the skin but also very effective. I recommend this to anyone for it think it would work for any skin type. Can't see myself with out this product!
Courtney M.
Pickerington, OH
This mask is a game changer! It leaves your skin feeling clean and minimizes the size of pores after ONE use. It’s excellent for any skin type honestly. It’s a great mask to prevent breakouts and it’s great for getting rid of pimples too. This is a must have!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.