BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Jordyn M.
I liked the refreshing and clean feeling this product gave me. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin, but it did dry it out a bit. This would be better for oily skin, instead of combo. I will use it biweekly, instead of daily. However, the ingredients are great!
Tiffany D.
I love love LOVE this mask! My skin is combination and sensitive which basically means it breaks out, freaks out, gets oily, all of it. This mask is my go-to anytime I've had a crazy weekend, been traveling, or just need a restart. It does a great job at shrinking my pores and drying up any breakouts. I use it once every other week. It's a staple in my routine!
Katie G.
Wichita
I'm not a huge fan of this product. Each time I use it I tend to breakout the next day. It doesn't leave you feeling cleanesed or your skin feeling softer. It's a gentler mask, I understand, but I can't tell what the results are besides a breakout the next day.
Geraldina E.
I really like this product and i'm currently still using it! It leaves my face very soft and is good for oil free skin. The packaging is great, i got it in the mail and it came perfectly fine with no damages. I love this brand and i'm excited to try new products.
Brianna V.
This product really is what it says it is: a clear improvement. I used just a little bit on a blemish that I had and left it on overnight. When I woke up in the morning the blemish was gone. The only negative I have about the product is that it's super expensive.
Elisabeth E.
Love this mask and cleanser it makes my pores feel so clear. The formulation is fantastic and I always know
That I can trust Origins with my sensitive skin. I got mine at sephora which is one of my favorite places to buy. I full heartedly recommend this product.
Casey A.
San Francisco
I have very sensitive skin, so it is sometimes challenging to find a charcoal mask that doesn't leave my face burned, red, and irritated for days.  This mask, however, was gentle enough to leave my face feeling fresh and cleansed, while still getting a deep clean.
Kasey K.
This mask really clears out the pores really well. It is a mask that if you have sensitive skin, your face will be red when you wash it off. I once just put it in my T-zone and after I washed it off I had an outline of red in that area. That doesn't bother me because I usually do my masks before I go to bed.
sidney g.
royal palm beach FL
This product is perfect if you want a wash away mask that cleans your pores. This mask can be bought in Ulta. I have bought this product 2 times. Although the packaging is very basic, the overall product is amazing. It's one of my favorite facemasks to this day.
Vanessa F.
Reading , PA
I used this for the first time last night. I am not sure how I feel about it so I will update after I have used t a few times. I do feel like my face is smoother after rinsing off the mask. The mask didn't tingle or anything after I put it on so it's very gentle.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.