BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Vanessa F.
Reading , PA
I used this for the first time last night. I am not sure how I feel about it so I will update after I have used t a few times. I do feel like my face is smoother after rinsing off the mask. The mask didn't tingle or anything after I put it on so it's very gentle.
Allison N.
Washington, DC
This mask leaves your face feeling tight and it makes your pores feel really clean after you wash it off. I leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off in the shower. I think it works well at keeping acne at bay and leaves my skin feeling super clean.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
I try to use this mask once a month when I remember. If I pop it on while in the tub and it feels like I'm steaming a bit beforehand, it seems to do the trick. It helps my skin FEEL better for sure, but I wouldn't say it clears out blackheads or makes my sebaceous filaments look any better.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Origins Clears improvements is my favorite characoal mask.  It goes on smooth and cool.  You actually feel it tightening your skin as it works.  Packaging is nice because it doesn't take up a lot of space but it different from the rest and you can find it easily.
Jaylea R.
Review for: Clear more...
Good mask to use a few times a week makes some difference in appearance of blackheads. Good quality and met expectations well. Good quality packaging with a good amount of product. Have used many times and would recommend to others. Overall great face mask.
Emily F.
Somerville, MA
This charcoal mask is absolutely amazing! I love the way my skin tingles as I apply it and how it makes my skin feel after I remove it. For how much product is in the actual packaging, it is a good price. I will definitely be repurchasing to use once I run out!
Lauren M.
Really can't say too much about this product. I purchased it from Sephora and waited a while to try it out. I have sensitive skin and this turned it bright red. I only used it that one time so I didn't notice any changes in my skin. I have this away to a friend.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
I am absolutely obsessed with this charcoal mask. I got it initially in a box subscription kit one month and couldn’t stop using it weekly!! I am honestly so obsessed with it and have recommended it to all of my friends
Holly M.
Dearborn, MI
Everyone raves about this mask and I definitely understand why. I'm a sucker for a good face mask and this one blows me away every time. After I was it off I can immediately tell a difference. It is a little too expensive for me for a face mask but it's worth it.
Amy H.
Lawrence , KS
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I've had issues with charcoal masks in the past. This brand did not cause any problems for my skin. I also really liked that I was able to use it in the shower so it was easier to wash off. This exceeded my expectations.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.