BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Denisha R.
I received a sample from sephora. I tried it that night I got home letting it sit for a few minutes until it was completely dried, my face was so tight. I washed it off with water and when I tell you my face felt fake, it was super smooth and soft. Loveeee!
Katie G.
Wichita
I'm not a huge fan of this product. Each time I use it I tend to breakout the next day. It doesn't leave you feeling cleanesed or your skin feeling softer. It's a gentler mask, I understand, but I can't tell what the results are besides a breakout the next day.
Dakota D.
pretty good, not so good for dry skin but did help clear SOME of the nose pore i had. the packaging was pretty standard for high end, a little goes a long way, i ordered it off of sephora which i am a VIB rouge member so shipping was great. over all, i wouldn't buy again, the large tube is enough for me who only ever uses it when i remember, which is almost never.
Jordyn M.
I liked the refreshing and clean feeling this product gave me. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin, but it did dry it out a bit. This would be better for oily skin, instead of combo. I will use it biweekly, instead of daily. However, the ingredients are great!
Casey A.
San Francisco
I have very sensitive skin, so it is sometimes challenging to find a charcoal mask that doesn't leave my face burned, red, and irritated for days.  This mask, however, was gentle enough to leave my face feeling fresh and cleansed, while still getting a deep clean.
sidney g.
royal palm beach FL
This product is perfect if you want a wash away mask that cleans your pores. This mask can be bought in Ulta. I have bought this product 2 times. Although the packaging is very basic, the overall product is amazing. It's one of my favorite facemasks to this day.
amanpreet b.
New Hyde Park, NY
love this product, its a great thing to have with you for sleepovers or if you want to have alight in and drink some wine. one thing that annoys me how hard it is to take off, you have to rub your face a lot, however this makes my skin feel clean after i use it
Brianna V.
This product really is what it says it is: a clear improvement. I used just a little bit on a blemish that I had and left it on overnight. When I woke up in the morning the blemish was gone. The only negative I have about the product is that it's super expensive.
Jaylea R.
Review for: Clear more...
Good mask to use a few times a week makes some difference in appearance of blackheads. Good quality and met expectations well. Good quality packaging with a good amount of product. Have used many times and would recommend to others. Overall great face mask.
Vanessa F.
Reading , PA
I used this for the first time last night. I am not sure how I feel about it so I will update after I have used t a few times. I do feel like my face is smoother after rinsing off the mask. The mask didn't tingle or anything after I put it on so it's very gentle.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.