BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Robrina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Clear more...
I really like most of Origin's products. I have been using this product for about six months. Although I haven't seen a big difference with my pores I do notice that when I rinse this mask off my skin is so soft!
Jessica V.
Piscataway, NJ
This is one of the first masks I've ever tried and it's still one of my favorites to this day! It leaves my skin so refreshed and smooth, and my pores are noticeably smaller. It may seem pricey, but a little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the buy.
Noeli G.
Nashville glengarry Heights G-14
It is very good, it helps me a lot to remove my pores and when I remove it my skin feels soft and fresh I use it once a week. and my face is great. thanks to this product I recommend it for those girls who want a soft and clean skin😁👌👌👍. Es maravilloso

Jenny Y.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I thoroughly enjoy this mask! It is such a dupe for the glamglow mask if you are looking for something for troubled skin and oil. It smells alright and doesn't feel too tight on the skin. I would definitely recommend purchasing this mask! And it's quite affordable
Josue B.
McAllen
The Origins charcoal face mask is a must. Using it the first time I noticed amazing results. I really do love origins but it is expensive. Origins is 100% natural so your skins feels super rejuvenated after applying this face mask because your pores are cleaned and well detoxified. I would definitely recommend.
Kayla W.
Augusta, ME
This products was good overall, however it did dry out my t-zone. The packaging is the most appealing, though. It definitely caught my eye. I think this product would be good for someone with really oily skin, something I don’t have therefore I will never buy again!
Brielle P.
North Brunswick, NJ
The best pore clearing mask! It definitely helps avoid pimples and clearing up the congestions that I have. It can have your skin feeling a little dry, so it’s best to moisturize afterwards.
Pearl T.
Kalamazoo
AMAZING product. I love doing face masks but honestly never see results. The first time I used this I woke up the next morning and my skin has never looked better, my breakouts shrunk and I didn't get another for the whole week! 100% recommend buying this product!
Alexandra R.
This mask leaves your face feeling extra clean. I would use this mask when my pores would clog up. I would really notice a difference in my skin the morning after using the mask. (Ps I have quite sensitive, acne prone skin) I would definitely repurchase this again
amanpreet b.
New Hyde Park, NY
love this product, its a great thing to have with you for sleepovers or if you want to have alight in and drink some wine. one thing that annoys me how hard it is to take off, you have to rub your face a lot, however this makes my skin feel clean after i use it
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.