BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Cortney S.
Tampa, FL
Great mask! I have sensitive skin and I don't find this to be harsh or bothering to my skin. I love the Origins line and it consistently meets my expectations. I love the packaging and how easy to use it is. It definitely clears skin up from those pesky breakouts.
Jenny Y.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I thoroughly enjoy this mask! It is such a dupe for the glamglow mask if you are looking for something for troubled skin and oil. It smells alright and doesn't feel too tight on the skin. I would definitely recommend purchasing this mask! And it's quite affordable
Pearl T.
Kalamazoo
AMAZING product. I love doing face masks but honestly never see results. The first time I used this I woke up the next morning and my skin has never looked better, my breakouts shrunk and I didn't get another for the whole week! 100% recommend buying this product!
Jessica V.
Piscataway, NJ
This is one of the first masks I've ever tried and it's still one of my favorites to this day! It leaves my skin so refreshed and smooth, and my pores are noticeably smaller. It may seem pricey, but a little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the buy.
Karene W.
Savage, MD
This was my first ever face mask and I was not disappointed at all! It feels cool at first and then made my face feel tight when the mask dried. After I rinsed the mask off, my skin was soo smooth and glowing! I did not even want to wear make up. 5/5 star rating for sure!
Kayla W.
Augusta, ME
This products was good overall, however it did dry out my t-zone. The packaging is the most appealing, though. It definitely caught my eye. I think this product would be good for someone with really oily skin, something I don’t have therefore I will never buy again!
Kate O.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Clear more...
I have been looking for a mask to reduce pore size and this is definitely helping! I use this about once a week and even after two weeks, I'm seeing results. The mask does not take much time to set and I'm able to clean it off with a towel. I use this regularly now!
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
omg i love this mask. i bout mine at sephora and i haven't stop uniting it. love how it make my skin look and feel about a long day of wearing makeup. it retails for a good price in my opinion. i have bought this twice already and I'm planing in buy it again.
Renzyl B.
its a good product, but it sting a little and it bearable. the packaging is soft plastic container and its fine. next time i would like to purchase the other mask. it s my first bottle and i also use it on my husband. i would recommend this to normal to oily skin.
Josue B.
McAllen
The Origins charcoal face mask is a must. Using it the first time I noticed amazing results. I really do love origins but it is expensive. Origins is 100% natural so your skins feels super rejuvenated after applying this face mask because your pores are cleaned and well detoxified. I would definitely recommend.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.