BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Dalia O.
I love this mask. I put it on and I could feel a tingling sensation which was good. Then I felt the mask tightening on my face and closing my pores. When I removed it my skin was very soft. It did not dry out at all and the excess oil on my skin was still removed.
Noeli G.
Nashville glengarry Heights G-14
It is very good, it helps me a lot to remove my pores and when I remove it my skin feels soft and fresh I use it once a week. and my face is great. thanks to this product I recommend it for those girls who want a soft and clean skin😁👌👌👍. Es maravilloso

Julianna H.
Boston, MA
I really liked this product, I thought it was effective at drawing out impurities from my skin. I definitely think I would repurchase this mask once I’m done with all the other skincare products I currently have! Plus, Origins is a more organic brand, which I appreciate!
Josue B.
McAllen
The Origins charcoal face mask is a must. Using it the first time I noticed amazing results. I really do love origins but it is expensive. Origins is 100% natural so your skins feels super rejuvenated after applying this face mask because your pores are cleaned and well detoxified. I would definitely recommend.
Yomaira B.
Gastonia, NC
I love this product. The perfect mask for sensitive skin. I used this once or twice a week, and everytime it left my sking looking and feeling great and it didn't irritate my sking. I will recommend this to anybody who needs a great mask but has a sensitive sking.
Brielle P.
North Brunswick, NJ
The best pore clearing mask! It definitely helps avoid pimples and clearing up the congestions that I have. It can have your skin feeling a little dry, so it’s best to moisturize afterwards.
Megan R.
really enjoy using this product works well dries fast. My skin feels very fresh and clean after using I also feel like more pores look better after using. Once I put it on and am waiting for it to dry I run the how shower and I feel that the steam seems to enhance how well it works
Joselyn V.
Hialeah , FL
Origins Clear Improvement Purifying Charcoal mask works wonders. This mask is really smooth, easy to apply (I used a brush) and feels amazing. When putting it on apply a thick layer and let it sit for about 30 mins (dries quickly) and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. It's a great product for clearing pores. I definitely recommend this. It left my skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth. I got this free from Influenster for testing purposes. ❤
Ashley R.
I love to use this mask the night before I know I want a bomb makeup application lol I purchased my clear improvement mask from sephora . It is so good. Makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I would buy this again for sure. I highly suggest you check out this product.
Haylee R.
Abington, MA
I use this mask right after I get out of the shower about 2-3 times a week.  It glides on nicely and makes my skin feel refreshed.  My only complaint is that it does stain my face cloth.  Other than that this mask is great.  I would buy it again
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.