BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Hollyë✌️ I.
I'm not sure if this is the point of it but this mask does break me out after I use it. I know it is supposed to draw out impurities but I feel like the blemishes stick around forever. It also burns/irritates my skin. I think I need to try something more gentle
Iman C.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my go-to mask when I have a pimple I need to disappear quickly; I've been using this product since I was young. You get a great amount of product for the cost because it really does last a long time. I once had a sample that lasted me weeks of masking.
Cassidy F.
Charlotte , NC
Loved this mask! Not typically a fan of the charcoal mask because sometimes they can dry my skin too much. Not the case with this one. I used a gentle cleanser + my clairsonic Mia 2 before applying the mask, let sit for 15 minutes, then closed pores with cold water after rinsing. Will definitely be including this product in my skin care routine to remove impurities.
Laura C.
Washington
Easy to apply however not for anyone who has sensitive skin. I had purchased this at Sephora and for me I didn't feel like it did anything that any other ordinary mask would do. However it does smell nice, and the packaging was nice. I won't be buying this mask again
Taylor D.
College Park, MD
Received this in a sample size from Sephora and it made my face feel smooth. It dries really quick so it seems as if it is working, but my pores were still not clear afterwards. I have stubborn pores, so this is not the product for me. Probably will not buy full size.
Salma A.
Staten Island, NY
I love this stuff. I use it once a week and it truly helps clean pores and reduce blackheads. I spot treat cystic acne and it miraculously makes them smaller. it is gentle, not too drying and perfectly priced. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!
Chelsea R.
Edgewater, FL
I love this product, it's so good for detoxifying the skin. No harmful ingredients, it's a little too active for sensitive skin but perfect for all others. I've bought it from origins, ulta, sephora etc. I will continue to buy.!
Hannah S.
St Augustine, FL
This mask is so great for those days when I'm breaking out. I don't break out often so I don't like to use anything too harsh. It helps detox and doesn't irritate my skin. It is actually hydrating! Keep in mind that with this product a little goes a long way.
Robrina M.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like most of Origin's products. I have been using this product for about six months. Although I haven't seen a big difference with my pores I do notice that when I rinse this mask off my skin is so soft!
Renzyl B.
its a good product, but it sting a little and it bearable. the packaging is soft plastic container and its fine. next time i would like to purchase the other mask. it s my first bottle and i also use it on my husband. i would recommend this to normal to oily skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.