BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Hailey H.
This is one of my favorite face masks. I love the tingling feeling as it dries on your face it makes you feel really clean. It's easy to spread and not extremely difficult to remove. My skin looks fresh after my weekly application and I really feel like it cleans my pores. To me this product is well worth the price.
Frankie H.
Las Vegas, NV
I've tried a plethora of masks but no matter what, I always go back to this one from Origins. You see results after the first use. It purifies skin and gives you a super clean feeling without breaking out your skin or making you more sensitive. I love this mask so much and the price is pretty good considering how long it lasts and how much product is in the tube.
Jennifer W.
Mesa, AZ
I got a sample of this at sephora and it helped a lot with my break outs. Masks are my go to product just because they help my face so much. The only thing I didn't like was it kinda burned my face. It wasn't like a omg get this off, it was more of an uncomfortable feeling.
Kyana K.
Memphis , TN
I live the way this mask applies to the skin. It doesn't take long to dry but you can leave it on as long as you like. When I wash it off it makes my skin feel so smooth and it looks so clean and refreshed. The only thing is that it takes some time to get completely.
Chelsea R.
Edgewater, FL
I love this product, it's so good for detoxifying the skin. No harmful ingredients, it's a little too active for sensitive skin but perfect for all others. I've bought it from origins, ulta, sephora etc. I will continue to buy.!
Monserrat L.
This mask works wonders! With continued use, I noticed my pores were clearing and it helped clear up some of my acne after a few uses. My skin was left smooth but I did need to moisturize well after using it. It is a bit pricey, but I feel like it is worth it’s price.
Jurnee N.
Ravenswood, WV
I used a sample of this mask once and it works like a dream! It took all of my black heads, dry skin and other impurities right out of my pores and left not skin feeling so soft and healthy! I love this product because you not only feel like you have healthier looking skin, you can see it too! Just wow!
Anne L.
Evergreen
The product dries pretty quickly, so it's good if you don't have a lot of time because you only leave it on for about ten minutes. It was pretty effective and the price was pretty fair for how much and the quality of the product you are getting. My skin definitely felt fresher and cleaner after using this product.
Laura C.
Washington
Easy to apply however not for anyone who has sensitive skin. I had purchased this at Sephora and for me I didn't feel like it did anything that any other ordinary mask would do. However it does smell nice, and the packaging was nice. I won't be buying this mask again
Arshena A.
This mask is actually really good for the price. For only $27, it really helped smoothen and brighten my skin. I’ve tried other affordable clay masks and this one is definitely better. It also comes with a decent amount since you don’t need a lot. You can also use it as a spot treatment.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.