BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Feri R.
Millbrae , CA
THE Best! I’ve been wanting a product like this forever, I try a couple from different brands and the moment I try this, totally changed my perspective. I’ll buy it again ! Also they have full size and travel size which is awesome if you want to try the product and not spend a lot of money.
Stephanie K.
I got this mask a while ago and still have it. It wasn't that expensive so I think for the price it was okay. It didn't really do all that much for my skin though. I don't think I would buy this product again just because I think they're are better ones out there for me.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
I have been using this for years and it really detoxes my face. The clay is thick but dries fairly quickly. It has a very calming and soft smell like botanicals. It is a little tricky to take off and it stains wash clothes, but the way it leaves my skin makes it worth it.
Nisha S.
I LOVE this mask. I use it about 2X a week and it helps out my skin so much. My mom and sister can tell the difference from before and after as this mask greatly reduces my pimples, especially the annoying redness and swelling. Now I've got them hooked on it too hahaha.
Jane O.
Ok mask, but nothing to write home about. There’s definitely drugstore masks out there that give more impressive results. Did not help clear up blemishes or blackheads. Helped soak up oil temporarily and maybe helped shrink pores if I really looked. Wouldn’t repurchase.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
This mask is awesome! I've tried other charcoal masks before, but they dried out my skin... This one does not at all, it feels more like a gel than a paste. Really pulled out some toxins in my skin and a few blackheads even came to the surface after I rinsed the mask off!
Dera E.
Love this mask! I received a trial size of it when I ordered makeup from Sephora. It made my skin look refreshed and a more even tone. Also, my skin feels so soft from the one use. I love that it didn't dry out my skin. I plan on buying a full-size version of it!:)
Anna M.
Frisco, TX
Origins is one of the few brands of skincare products I can use confidently, knowing it won't cause my skin to breakout since I hav e very sensitive skin. This charcoal mask is no exception. It goes on smoothly, dries quickly, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth.
Ann M.
San Gabriel, CA
The mask actually kind of burns when you put it on or at least it did for me but my friend and I looked it up and it seemed to be normal and not harmful. Other then that the mask left me with a smooth face and my friend really likes it and got herself a tube. Left us feeling refreshed and feeling better about our faces.
Brittaney T.
The origins charcoal mask is a cheaper alternative to my favorite glam glow charcoal mask! I just wish it was similar in the fact that it showed how it was working. Otherwise I’d your looking for a great pore clearing mask, this ones it! The right price and results
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.