BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Hannah W.
It does help acne , but I'm my opinion I like peel off masks better. I feel like this barely did anything but make my face soft . it was a gentle mask though, the value is more than the product is worth. I would probably not buy this product again, i would go for glam glow.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I like this product a lot, it makes my skin feel super clean. It's not like a right away, my acne is gone product though. I use it when my skin is breaking out and it definitely helps clear up the oil. It's a little on the harsher side in my opinion. I like it but it's not my favorite mask.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Was introduced in college - my entire sorority house swore on it. Mertilizes any and all acne/blackheads regardless of cause - hormonal imbalances or dirt. This is a staple for me in my 30s because it leaves my skin feeling soft and firm. Fabulous price for what you get!
Destenee M.
I brought a sample size of this at sephora and it works pretty good. It's not a every day type of face mask but once a week or when your skin feel really clogged. Also a little goes a long way too much it may take longer to dry. But I'm looking forward to trying their other face mask and cleansers
lillian h.
new york, NY
I heard so much good about this product and it certainly lived up to the hype. I use it once a week and even though for me it took a little time to come into effect but when it did it was so nice for my skin and I definitely think it is a great investment for your skin.
Scarlet W.
A great mask for detoxing problem skin! Thick consistency, dries to a hard, stiff finish, but gets ALLLL the gunk out! My husband had a nasty pimple two days ago. I slapped some of this on it and it dried out overnight! Amazing! A great gentle mask for blemish prone skin!
Gabby K.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this face mask. It helps with acne and clearing skin while also being gentle on my sensitive skin. I like the origins brand in general and really true their products. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a charcoal mask or mud mask.
Nicole H.
I love, LOVE, LOVE this product! It is gentle on my sensitive skin, which is a hard thing to find for me. It makes my skin feel clean and refreshed after. However, it doesn't quite get five stars because I still have blackheads on my nose after I do it 2-3 times a week.
Alyssa Y.
Review for: Clear more...
I love this. It doesn't hurt when you take it off, it doesn't smell bad. I don't have a lot of acne so I can't give a review on anything other than a pimple here and there every couple of months. I think I would use this like once a month just as my general skincare routine.
Kate L.
I got a sample of this from Influenster and I really like it. I have used it once a week for the past couple of weeks. Now that I know I can trust it with my skin I'll start using it twice. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have a good amount of redness usually and this really soothes it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.