BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Jamila W.
Newark , NJ
This by far one of my favorite masks. It's cleanses the heck outta my pores and because I've been using this in conjunction with other products my giant nose pores have shrunk!!! I am a fan of origin products!!! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Bobbi V.
San Antonio, TX
my absolute favorite mask! origins never disappoints with skincare products and this one is hands down the best at clearing my skin and keeping breakouts to a minimum. i always have a bottle because it works some serious magic on my face. i use it especially when it’s that time of month and it keeps my skin even toned and under control. it literally feels like velvet after and looks so refreshed. my only advice is don’t let it over dry because it might irritate your skin but other than that it’s a must have and i highly recommend!
Alexis J.
Fayetteville, AR
I LOVE this black charcoal mask it does the JOB honey! When I tell you I put this on my face and let it sit for 30 minuets or until its all dry then I wash it off I feel like I have brand new face. My face feels so clean and clear defilement has made my pores smaller since I started using this product. It’s a MUST HAVE!!
Nat F.
I really like Origins as a beauty brands. I did enjoy testing out this product.  Unfortunately I didn't receive enough of the product to see much of a result from use. The product was packaged nicely, did not smell bad or burn or anything bad like that. So, I rate it four stars.
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
This is the best mask for acne babes with sensitive skin. I’ve never had any irritation from this mask (used 3-4 times a week) and it is a miracle worker for getting rid of pesky acne, and for helping with blocked pores. And it’s worth the price.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Looooooove this!!!! I’ve only had sample packs but omg I love it! It leaves my skin feeling so amazing! It does have a little sting to it but it goes away once you give it a second to work it’s magic. Definitely a product I need as a full size!
Eve M.
Corvallis, OR
Before I get to the dirty details, let's start with the basics - my skin is almost as temperamental as I am. I was dealt an unfortunate genetic hand, as such, I am a member of the combo skin club. if you have combo skin, you know the struggle. I'm extremely oily in the t-zone, (especially in the warmer months) and dry everywhere else. My dry sections have some pigmentation troubles, red and blotchy would be accurate adjectives. My pores? Visible. Pimples? Yes, mostly around my chin and jawline. I have tried literally hundreds of skincare products over the years, from drugstore products to the ones you see on TV at 3 am to the highest of high-end. THIS PRODUCT IS MY HG SKINCARE PRODUCT. Everything I said about my less-than-ideal skin above has been solved with regular use of this mask. I apply it to damp skin every 3rd day (about 2x/week) after I get out of the shower, while my pores are still open. I spread a THICK layer (important!!) over my entire face and leave it on about 15 minutes. With clay masks, if you have dry skin troubles at all, it is a good idea to wash it off before the mask is completely dry, after it has pulled out your impurities but before it has time to pull out all of the moisture. After using this mask, my skin has that ever-elusive GLOW!!!! I still get the very occasional pimple, but nowhere near as many as I used to, and this product is the only thing I have changed about my routine. I am 100% convinced that this keeps my pores clear of all the gunk that can build up inside them. Their size and visibility has been greatly reduced with the regular use of this mask. I am only slightly embarrassed to admit have 12 of these stocked up. You need to stop reading this and start RUNNING to your nearest mall to buy this mask!!!
Lauren S.
Wellsboro
This product is great at getting rid of blackheads! I apply it to my problem areas (mostly my nose) and I see a HUGE difference even after one use. This keeps my skin clear and makes my pores look small. I would highly recommend this if you struggle with blackheads and/or enlarged pores.
Alejandra M.
Penfield, NY
This stuff is truly amazing! I have a lot of black heads on my nose, along with a couple on my cheeks and chin, and I feel insecure about them sometimes. I have tried literally everything and anything with charcoal in it or whatever promise to eradicate pores and blackheads. The only thing that ever cleared it was prescription acne medication and the combination face cleanser, moisturizer, glycolic acid cream, and epiduo my dermatologist gave me when I was in high school. After my face cleared up and didn't need such an extreme measure anymore, they came back. I recently found this stuff and it freakin works! When you first apply it to the face, you feel a slight tingling sensation and as if someone were gently blowing cool air unto your face, which I personally love (I know a lot of people that don't like it). After a few minutes, it does subside. Once you've washed it off with warm water, your face looks brighter, tighter, and glowing. To me, it seemed as though the blackheads on my nose had minimized by half the first time you use it. I think if you use it every other day or at least 3 times a week, it could potentially get rid of all of them. As a busy mom, I don't get the time to do it that frequently but I am able to do it twice a week. I'm working up to at least 3 and then eventually to every other day. I haven't noticed much of a change to the 3-4 blackheads I have on my cheeks and chin but I think a spot treatment overnight with the mask could really be beneficial. You also want to make sure your fave has been cleansed with a gentle cleanser before applying the mask and closing the pores after removing the mask with either cold water or a toner. I really love using my Fresh Soy Face Cleanser beforehand and Beyond Belief Witch Hazel Face Toner. You can buy that toner at Sally's, it works so amazingly well. And definitely moisturize right after as well. All in all, it's a great mask and definitely worth the price tag. I think the ingredients could be a bit stronger, especially the charcoal, but it is very effective.  I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone struggling with a light amount of blackheads.
Laura M.
This is by far my favorite mask! I’ve been using this product for several years and I love it. You can feel the mask working while it’s drying and once you wash it off, you skin is so soft and clean!! I use this once a week to remove the gunk in my pores. I always recommend to my friends.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.