BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Hannah W.
It does help acne , but I'm my opinion I like peel off masks better. I feel like this barely did anything but make my face soft . it was a gentle mask though, the value is more than the product is worth. I would probably not buy this product again, i would go for glam glow.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
When you really need to dry out any problems and clear up your skin this is a GO TO! I use this the morning of a big event to keep me from getting oily and follow with a light moisturizer and honestly it never fails me. Origins always knocks it out of the park with skincare!
Nancy A.
I like the texture, I like the smell, I like how it feels on my face as it dries and I like how my skin feels after it. Does it really do anything? I'm not sure. I've used half of the bottle and I still have breakouts and black/white heads. Would I buy it again? Probably not.
Sunny D.
It's an okay mask -- I have really dry skin and I don't feel like this did too much for my skin -- I think if you have really oily skin then this would be much more effective at decongesting and clearing up your skin than it did for mine. I got mine at Sephora and you get quite a bit of product for a good price I must say.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I like this product a lot, it makes my skin feel super clean. It's not like a right away, my acne is gone product though. I use it when my skin is breaking out and it definitely helps clear up the oil. It's a little on the harsher side in my opinion. I like it but it's not my favorite mask.
Samantha C.
Orlando, FL
The Origins Clear Improvement mask left my skin feeling smooth and clean. It was my first experience using a charcoal mask and I enjoyed it! Since you only use it once a week, the price is reasonable for the size. Definitely worth adding this to your beauty regiment ladies!
Olivia S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I just started trying this stuff out but so far so good. It really makes my skin so soft after I use it and I feel like it really cleans my clogged pores out. I got a free sample from Sephora it try it out and I definitely plan on buying the full size for a once of week mask
Angelica C.
This face mask is one of my favorites to apply before bed! It really help clean out my pores! It defiantly met my expectations and I would buy it again from Sephora. I also like the packaging I think it's nice and simple and allows one to see the actual color of the product
Niaz P.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this mask as part of a set of masks from Origin. Out of those I think this worked the best. I've used this mask multiple times and my skin feels clearer and my pores seem less clogged. I do this mask every month or so, so not that often, but I do get nice results.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
One of my favorite charcoal masks, when I apply the mask it feels cooling to my skin and I let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes then wash away. My skin looks brighter and feels tighter and cleaner. I will continue to buy this product
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.