BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ashley D.
Peoria, AZ
I loved this mask and could see my pores opening as it dried. It did a pretty good job of cleaning my pores but didn't extract quite as well as I would have liked on my nose. I did end up following with a nose strip. But overall, a great mask that I would definitely recommend.
Monica M.
I purchased the full size tube of this product and have used it on and off for about a 9 months. I suffer from acne as well as large pores, and it did help a little with the size of my pores, but did not remove any noticeable blackheads. I don't absolutely love this product, but I don't hate it either. I will say it does leave your skin feeling tighter as it dries, and once rinsed off It can be a little drying, so moisturizing afterwards is key.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Yes yes yes! I got a deluxe size sample of this and I love it ! I really see a difference in the quality of my skin after using it and love that it comes in 3 sizes at 3 price points which make it a little more appealing to people who are looking for something high quality at a affordable price
Lauren W.
Great mask. Noticeably cleaner, clearer skin after use (I only did 1x per week). Pores seemed smaller and less blackheads. Price point is middle of the road and you get what you pay for. It works better than drug store brands and is good for skin that gets very oily/breaks out.
Renee W.
Buffalo, NY
I’m so sick of seeing that black mask that everyone wants to use to pull out their black heads. It doesn’t do anything but damage your skin. This mask is the black mask you want to use! It’s not drying and it detoxes my skin! The only charcoal mask I will ever put on my face!
Karen E.
I've been using this mask for many years and it is very effective.  Right after rinsing off, you can visibly see that your blackheads have been removed.  I have noticed that in the last year or so, it doesn't seem to be as effective as years gone by (companies seem to keep switching formulas on everything!) so I have stepped out and tried a few other brands - however, I still come back to Origins - I still have yet to find another one as effective.
Nicole W.
Medford, MA
This face mask is simply one of the best I've ever used! The application is easy, and clean up is a breeze! This left my skin feeling radiant, and I saw major improvements within my complexion in less than a week. I love this brand and this product, I definitely recommend!
Sasha K.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I really wanted to love this particular product and had heard so many great reviews from people on various website and even in person from relatives & friends. Unfortunately, after using this product five times with the same results, I have found that this particular Origins product just did not work well with my skin. While the product did help in bringing up any acne spots that were hiding underneath of any dead skin cells, it also caused a large rash and an itchy irritation sensation to the face. Not only did my skin seem to have an allergic reaction, it also had made my face feel very dry as if it sucked out all of the moisture within my skin. The skin had felt so dry & tight that within an hour, I started to notice my skin was flaking after using the product which normally does not happen unless my skin feels very parched and dry. I would note, however, that my face did feel soft right after taking the product off of the face but within a matter of minutes ( I would say about five minutes ) my face felt instantly dry and free from any moisture it had. While this product did not work well for myself, I wouldn't necessarily rule this out as a product that someone couldn't try. Everyone's skin is different and could react differently than mine had. I would say, however, that if you do have very sensitive and/or slightly sensitive skin, use this product with caution as it had caused quite an irritation to my skin which can tend to be very sensitive.
Niaz P.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this mask as part of a set of masks from Origin. Out of those I think this worked the best. I've used this mask multiple times and my skin feels clearer and my pores seem less clogged. I do this mask every month or so, so not that often, but I do get nice results.
Carolina B.
Lomita
This face mask does wonders. I use it once every week and I can definitely say that it makes a difference in my skin care routine. It helped me with my acne, blackhead and oily skin. I normally only apply it on my T-zone where I'm the most oily and it helps control my oils.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.