BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Billye C.
Middle River, MD
Love this mask! I use it once a week to help unclog my pores and get a good deep cleaning. It doesn't dry my oily skin out, but it's gets it really clean. Comes in a tube that makes it easy to get the mask out. I've been using it for years and will continue to use it forever!
Lauren W.
Great mask. Noticeably cleaner, clearer skin after use (I only did 1x per week). Pores seemed smaller and less blackheads. Price point is middle of the road and you get what you pay for. It works better than drug store brands and is good for skin that gets very oily/breaks out.
Abigail R.
Bell gardens
One of my favorite products from origin. It refreshed my face and was a gentle wash off mask which was amazing. The procduct was effective on my skin. Packaged in a squeeze tube which made it easier to apply. Defintly recommended to others who are looking for a hydrating mask.
Kaylabeth M.
Noblesville, Indiana
I love the originals active charcoal mask. The price isn't my favorite but it's totally worth it for how well this works on my skin. The charcoal is like a magnet that pulls all the dirt out of my skin leaving it smooth and clear.
Cathryn C.
Winter Park, FL
This mask is good for clarifying skin, but I will say that it does not do much for active acne. There is a pleasant scent that doesn't last too long. I apply an even layer and leave the product on for 30 minutes. I do notice that my skin is a lot softer and smoother after use.
Emily W.
Philadelphia, PA
Does a good job of removing the small impurities in my skin! I definitely feel a lot cleaner after I use it and it's such a great value for the price because a little goes a long way. The only con I have with it is that it's so thick that it's hard to wash off, but it's so worth it.
Charlene R.
New York
I am addicted to everything origins if I could bathe in all of their products I think I would. This one is good does a nice job clearing pores. Price is good. Some people say they test on animals but I have personally called the company and they said they don't and will never.
Erica J.
This mask in fairly inexpensive for a charcoal mask and it works. I do have dryer skin so I can't use it more than once a week, but I love applying this to my t-zone. It really seems to keep black heads in check. I would recommend using up to 3 times a week for oily skin types.
Kitty Z.
I love this mask! Its seriously magical. It does so much good  for my skin when its acting up, and great for general relaxation at home spa nights. I think its the best charchoal mask I'veever used, it leaves my face feeling so refreahed and soft, without any dryness.
Klea M.
This is one of my most used face masks. It really helps clear out my blackheads and pores. I don't use it as often as I probably should but I can still see results with it. It does what it says it will and that's always a plus. The only downside is that it's messy to clean off.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.