BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Karina A.
Review for: Clear more...
I love charcoal masks. Masks in general ! But these are my favorite! I feel great right after the first use. This is by far my favorite Origins product. It is a little expensive I would say, but is totally worth it to me. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good mask
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
One of my favorite charcoal masks. I used this on my T zone, and noticed my skin had a couple tiny blemishes after using this product, but then days later my skin was great. I feel like a good cleansing mask with do this! I see it as a sign of the bad stuff coming out of my skin!
Tara C.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this mask. The black charcoal is wonderful and really clears my pores. I love a good peel off mask, but this is the next best thing. I use this about once a week to clear my skin of debris from makeup and environmental agents. Will be repurchasing when mine runs out.
Nikki P.
Absolutely a staple in my skincare regimen! My skin is instantly softer and my pores are minimized. I love the charcoal ingredients. The directions say to use once a week, but sometimes I use it 2-3x if necessary. Definitely impressed with this product and highly recommend.
Adrienna H.
Marietta
the origins clear improvement mask makes my skin feel really nice and soft, however i’m not sure how effective it is towards acne pimples. i purchased it at sephora, and the packaging is pretty good besides the fact that sometimes i get a lot out. i would recommend this to others.
Maureen M.
Lauderhill, FL
Skin looks as if it had a professional facial after this mask. Definitely looked as though to sucked out all the goop from my pores and you don't need to use a lot. Mainly used it in the areas where I have large pores so it lasts long. Definitely recommended as a mask that works!
Korin C.
Tega Cay , SC
I recently received the Origins Clear Improvement as a free trial from Influenster to review.  I have been using it for a little over a week, and I am getting compliments already.  My pores are visibly smaller, and I have LARGE pores.  I haven't been able to find anything that really makes a difference on my skin.  People have been asking what I am using on my face because my skin is smoother all around.  I had an event this past week where I knew there was going to be a professional photographer.  My chin broke out terribly.  I used this mask twice during the week, and my chin was clear by Saturday.  I will use all of the trial size and I will look into buying the full size in the future!
Jacqlyn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Great charcoal mask, always makes my face feel clean and smooth. It also helps my crazy breakouts not look as red and inflamed. It has a tingling feeling while drying that makes it feel satisfying and like it's "really working".But I honesty prefer the Say Yes To Tomatoes charcoal mask.
Nina H.
Greensburg, PA
My go-to mask for my adult acne and problem skin! This product was recommended to me at Sephora. A little fo this product goes a long way. I use it on my nose and cheeks- my pore/oil problem areas. Never disappoints me. Word of advice- apply with a brush! This stuff can get messy!
Karami B.
Knoxville, TN
This mask is PHENOMENAL! I typically have small bumps/zits on my forehead (usually 3-4 at a time), and relatively uneven skin tone as a result of acne scars, and this mask has improved both issues significantly! I am now hard pressed to find any zits on my forehead and my skin is much more even after a couple uses!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.