BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I really like this mask, in fact I'm on my 3rd tube. I use it when I can sense a break out is about to take over my face and it works well to calm down most of what was going to happen. Clears out the skin really nicely. It isn't too spendy and Origins has the best skincare, in my opinion.
DL. W.
75062
Made my skin very clear. Love the feel of this product.. very effective  in every way possible.  I believe I picked this up at ULTA. Not at all a harsh feeling.. very gentle on the skin.. not a powerful smell  either.. nice scent. I think they did a awesome job
April D.
Lake Village, AR
I recently bought this because I have heard so many good things about this mask. It has not disappointed me!! Its not a messy mask, it rinses off very nicely. I have dry skin and it really pulls the dead skin away, doesn't make it more dryer at all. Leaves my face super rejuvenated!
Lily C.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I LOVED this mask. Before purchasing this mask I have read many reviews about this and one day at Sephora, I decided to make a purchase. After the first use I can feel my skin feeling fresh and smooth. And I usually use another moisturizing mask after this mask for a better result.
Sarah P.
Philadelphia
This charcoal mask is awesome! It goes on smooth, cooling the skin upon application, and dries within 10 minutes. Once dry, you simply wipe it off with a warm washcloth and you're left with smooth, supple skin and tighter pores. It definitely helps to keep any little breakouts at bay and leaves me feeling refreshed and super clean!
Sarah B.
Abilene, TX
This is by far my favorite face mask to use! I have been using this religiously once a week, every week, since i was 16 years old, I'm almost 21. This mask detoxifys your skin and leaves you glowing. My grandmother got me hooked on the product and I would recommend it all over again.
Shirley L.
New York
This mask is great for deep cleansing pores to get all the oily gunk out. Be careful because it can be a bit drying as it contains charcoal so I only use it once a week and always moisturize afterwards. It's a great product but too pricey for the amount of product you're getting.
Maureen M.
Lauderhill, FL
Skin looks as if it had a professional facial after this mask. Definitely looked as though to sucked out all the goop from my pores and you don't need to use a lot. Mainly used it in the areas where I have large pores so it lasts long. Definitely recommended as a mask that works!
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
Best charcoal mask I have ever used. My skin usually gets very dry from charcoal mask but not with this one. I leave it on for 10 mins or so and clean it off with warm water and my skin is soft and firm. I notice a difference in my skin when I do not use this at least once a week.
Jacqlyn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Great charcoal mask, always makes my face feel clean and smooth. It also helps my crazy breakouts not look as red and inflamed. It has a tingling feeling while drying that makes it feel satisfying and like it's "really working".But I honesty prefer the Say Yes To Tomatoes charcoal mask.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.