BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Melissa G.
New Jersey
Absolutely love this mask. This masks makes my face feel so soft afterwards and after a few times of using this, I definitely notice my pores are smaller and not as prominent. The smell isn't horrible and it's super easy to use! I bought a smaller bottle but definitely want to upgrade sizes!
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product, make my skin soft and smooth after one use... it helped my pore go smaller... it was totally effective for me, I got it in once of my sample bag, I am looking forward to but it agin ...
Vanessa F.
Mandeville, LA
One of the best charcoal masks out there. My face tends to break out from time to time and this bad boy is literally the best. After I wash my face I lather this on and I can literally feel my pores being opened and all the dirt just come out! Not pricey at all and it goes a long way!
Danielle B.
Tucson, AZ
This face mask is life changing! The smell isn't overwhelming like other charcoal masks. You definitely feel like your skin is brand new and rejuvenate after use! My black heads have reduced significantly since using & I can't imagine life with out my origins face Mask Monday routine!
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
I love this mask. It feels really nice on the skin. I purchased this from sephora and i love it! It makes my skin feel right and clean. I feel like you get a lot of product in the packaging too. If you are looking for a good skin clearing mask you should definitely check this one out.
Brittney M.
Quinlan , TX
I've been using this for about two to three months now, and it's the best charcoal mask that I've ever tried. It leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. It is a deep cleaning mask, so you might get a few breakouts here and there-but that's just all of the dead skin cells and dirt leaving your pores. It's a must in my skincare routine!
Estefani S.
Beaverton, OR
This product has really helped me with my acne it really removes the dead skin to Leave a clean surfaced layer and it helps prevent later breakouts. Ive used it for a while now and I keep re purchasing it. It's definitely worth price. Leaves ur face clearer and without blackheads.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
I've had a couple of sample sizes of this, and while it's good, I think it's pretty run-of-the-mill when it comes to charcoal masks. I didn't notice a huge difference like I do with the PTR charcoal mask, but my face at least felt a little softer. Didn't really clean out any blackheads though!
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I love this product!! I got a sample packet from sephora and tried it right away. It was so easy to apply and easy to wash it. I love it made my skin feel after especially since its winter and my skin is feeling kinda dry.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
This mask is okay... nothing spectacular, but not bad either. It performs like a clay mask, a little drying, but does a good job at cleaning your pours. The packaging is convenient and easy to use.
Overall it did a good job, but I wouldn't purchase it again. I did receive this from Influenster to review, but all my thoughts are my own.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.