BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jan P.
Phoenix, AZ
It smooth my skin. I don't like those products that have peeling process, too painful. I like Origin's mask because it is from natural resources. It is really gentle, but give a cleaning result. I bought it at Ulta, and I bought it again twice.
Brandi C.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this mask! It's my favorite by far. It always minimizes my breakouts and takes away the redness. I just put a thick layer on over the blemishes or on my entire face and then wash it off once it dries.
I buy it ulta or sephora and I recommend it to everyone!
Jamila W.
Newark , NJ
This by far one of my favorite masks. It's cleanses the heck outta my pores and because I've been using this in conjunction with other products my giant nose pores have shrunk!!! I am a fan of origin products!!! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Jazyerra P.
I like this product, it really worked! I use it after I wash my makeup off, that really helps. The packaging is really nice. It did meet my expectations. I brought the mini to try it and it wasn’t bad in price! I would buy this product again!
Zoey N.
Love love love love!! I have combination skin, I typically get oily in my T zone. This mask sunk right in after a few minutes applying! I cannot move my face 😂 I feel like it cleans my skin and helps tighten my pores amazingly! My skin is super soft after using the mask! Definitely a good one!
Christine N.
Seattle
I have tried a lot of charcoal based products, and I keep coming back to this one. By far the most effective mask I have ever used to detox my skin. I apply it at night, rinse it off after about 35 minutes, and in the morning I notice a dramatic difference in my skin - especially if I have been having particularly problematic skin. While there is definitely a drying effect (since it is charcoal), I never feel like my moisture barrier has been messed with. I will never stop loving this, and I will always recommend it to people looking for a charcoal mask because this truly works.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
my absolute favorite mask! origins never disappoints with skincare products and this one is hands down the best at clearing my skin and keeping breakouts to a minimum. i always have a bottle because it works some serious magic on my face. i use it especially when it’s that time of month and it keeps my skin even toned and under control. it literally feels like velvet after and looks so refreshed. my only advice is don’t let it over dry because it might irritate your skin but other than that it’s a must have and i highly recommend!
Alexis J.
Fayetteville, AR
I LOVE this black charcoal mask it does the JOB honey! When I tell you I put this on my face and let it sit for 30 minuets or until its all dry then I wash it off I feel like I have brand new face. My face feels so clean and clear defilement has made my pores smaller since I started using this product. It’s a MUST HAVE!!
Nat F.
I really like Origins as a beauty brands. I did enjoy testing out this product.  Unfortunately I didn't receive enough of the product to see much of a result from use. The product was packaged nicely, did not smell bad or burn or anything bad like that. So, I rate it four stars.
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
This is the best mask for acne babes with sensitive skin. I’ve never had any irritation from this mask (used 3-4 times a week) and it is a miracle worker for getting rid of pesky acne, and for helping with blocked pores. And it’s worth the price.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.