BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Veronica N.
I got this in my ivy vox box and I just tried it the other night. It made my skin very smooth especially in the places where my skin is usually bumpy or I have black heads. My nose is where i get them and it took most of them out and my skin is much smoother than usual . Definitely recommend, so happy I got to try.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Review for: Clear more...
I've had a couple of sample sizes of this, and while it's good, I think it's pretty run-of-the-mill when it comes to charcoal masks. I didn't notice a huge difference like I do with the PTR charcoal mask, but my face at least felt a little softer. Didn't really clean out any blackheads though!
Danielle B.
Tucson, AZ
This face mask is life changing! The smell isn't overwhelming like other charcoal masks. You definitely feel like your skin is brand new and rejuvenate after use! My black heads have reduced significantly since using & I can't imagine life with out my origins face Mask Monday routine!
Tiana L.
Malden
My all time favorite mask. Simple mask thats easy to use. It helps matify my skin and makes it feel so cleansed after I use it. I have sensitive skin that can sometimes be oily and this never irritates it. A lot of other masks irritate my skin and make me break out but this one doesnt!
Wrapfiqah A.
One of the best masks I have ever used it's not to expensive but it's probably worth more than it is because it's such an amazing product it draws out all my pimples most recently my skin has been different so it hasn't worked as well but if you have any breakouts it's works amazingly
Alejandro M.
Dallas, TX
This was the product that I was most excited b=about in getting in the Origins Voxbox! Charcoal has been trending in the skincare world and I have been waiting to put it on my face! The mask spreads well on my skin and after gently removing the mask, my  pores felt clean and fresh.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
This mask is okay... nothing spectacular, but not bad either. It performs like a clay mask, a little drying, but does a good job at cleaning your pours. The packaging is convenient and easy to use.
Overall it did a good job, but I wouldn't purchase it again. I did receive this from Influenster to review, but all my thoughts are my own.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this a lot as a face mask and it really clears up your skin! Activated charcoal is my favorite thing to use on my skin, so I knew right away I would enjoy this product. It's going to help you with redness, clear up acne, and will leave your skin feeling tight and clean.
Sophie S.
This product is one of the best products if you are looking for something that can remove your blackheads within a short time. However, this is highly not recommended for anyone with sensitive skin. Your skin will start itching for days.
DL. W.
75062
Made my skin very clear. Love the feel of this product.. very effective  in every way possible.  I believe I picked this up at ULTA. Not at all a harsh feeling.. very gentle on the skin.. not a powerful smell  either.. nice scent. I think they did a awesome job
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.