BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Vanessa F.
Mandeville, LA
One of the best charcoal masks out there. My face tends to break out from time to time and this bad boy is literally the best. After I wash my face I lather this on and I can literally feel my pores being opened and all the dirt just come out! Not pricey at all and it goes a long way!
Kimberly M.
This is a great charcoal mask. I like to use this when I feel my skin is breaking out and my pores are large and in charge. This helps keep my skin looking clearer and my poor looking smaller. This product is a must for me.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product, make my skin soft and smooth after one use... it helped my pore go smaller... it was totally effective for me, I got it in once of my sample bag, I am looking forward to but it agin ...
Danielle B.
Tucson, AZ
This face mask is life changing! The smell isn't overwhelming like other charcoal masks. You definitely feel like your skin is brand new and rejuvenate after use! My black heads have reduced significantly since using & I can't imagine life with out my origins face Mask Monday routine!
Brittney M.
Quinlan , TX
I've been using this for about two to three months now, and it's the best charcoal mask that I've ever tried. It leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. It is a deep cleaning mask, so you might get a few breakouts here and there-but that's just all of the dead skin cells and dirt leaving your pores. It's a must in my skincare routine!
Alejandro M.
Dallas, TX
This was the product that I was most excited b=about in getting in the Origins Voxbox! Charcoal has been trending in the skincare world and I have been waiting to put it on my face! The mask spreads well on my skin and after gently removing the mask, my  pores felt clean and fresh.
Courtney R.
Nashville , TN
I really like this charcoal mask, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t use it that often. It did feel a little harsh on my face the first time I used it so haven’t used it since. If your skin is not too sensitive you will probably love this bc it does leave your skin feeling very clean!
Veronica N.
I got this in my ivy vox box and I just tried it the other night. It made my skin very smooth especially in the places where my skin is usually bumpy or I have black heads. My nose is where i get them and it took most of them out and my skin is much smoother than usual . Definitely recommend, so happy I got to try.
Courtney L.
Germantown, MD
I love this product! I use it once or sometimes twice a week if I feel like my skin needs it. It goes on nice and when it's dry you just wash it off and it leaves your skin so bright and smooth. I have been using it for over a month now and I can see a huge change in how my skin looks!!
Tiana L.
Malden
My all time favorite mask. Simple mask thats easy to use. It helps matify my skin and makes it feel so cleansed after I use it. I have sensitive skin that can sometimes be oily and this never irritates it. A lot of other masks irritate my skin and make me break out but this one doesnt!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.