BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kaelyn👑
Haines City, FL
This charcoal activated mask leaves your skin feeling very soft and clean right after use. For the price, I believe it is very much worth it, however do not expect that soft effect to last much longer than a couple of minutes after washing it off. Nonetheless, I always keep one in my skin care routine for the days I need to feel extra clean.
Hailey S.
This is my most used face mask ever! I love how this product makes my skin feel after I use it. I can’t use most origins products because I am allergic to the natural ingredients used in them, but this product is all natural without giving me an allergic reaction. I have used this product for years and I will continue to use it as long as origins continues to make it!
Kseniya F.
Kew Gardens, NY
While I found it hard to find a proper toner or facial cream from Origins, I absolutely love this mask (along with a few others and the cleanser)! It clears up my pores without overdrying and the skin feels nice and clean afterwards. I make sure to follow up this mask with a mild toner and a light wight cream to avoid possible dryness.
Laura-Ann J.
Philadelphia
This mask isn't terrible, but it isn't great. It's been around forever and has been the best-selling face mask on the market as long as it's been around, but it didn't wow me. I feel like face masks have gotten so much better in the last few years that this just isn't that special anymore.
Chelsey S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I love this mask! It smells amazing and works so well! I can’t recommend this product anymore! Actually, Influenster sent this to me for free but I really do love it!
Lissette R.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg! This stuff is super good. I don't use it all over my face I just use it on my nose area and it works wonders. It might tingle a bit but it leaves my nose clean from dirty build ups and white heads. I use it along with Biore strips right after and I love it and it's not pricy at all!
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH
I love this stuff! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and it seems to get rid of any acne that may be developing. I've been purchasing this for awhile now and will continue to do so! If you haven't tried it yet you definitely need to.
Lauren H.
This product works for me and leaves me with smooth skin but I never really have problem prone skin at all. My skin type is normal and I don't have texture or anything so if you're looking for results on specific skin i'm not the best result. Overall I think it did its job but it isn't my favorite.
Jenn P.
Great mask for reducing the appearance of blackheads and minor acne blemishes. I personally love clay masks. The price is great for the amount of product that you get and the results are pretty darn great. I have tried glam glow's clearing mask and I have to say I like the Origins Clear Improvements mask better. It doesn't burn or sting. The only thing I have against it is that I don't notice any help when it comes to really deep cystic acne. But otherwise its wonderful!
Brooke  S.
I use this when I am having a breakout or on the verge of a breakout. The formula is gentle on the skin but hard on blemishes. For me, it helps to bring blackheads and pimples to head. The formula goes on smoothly and tightens as it dries, which I love, because it feels like it's working.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.