BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kerry J.
Columbia , MO
This product helped me fight breakouts while keeping my skin normal. My skin never dried out or got excessively oily while using this product. But it didn't work as quickly as I would have liked but that may have just been my skin. I had heard great things about this product before purchasing and I can confirm that this product is very good!
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
I like this mask, however, I don't think it cleans my pores out as well as other masks have in the past. It is a more gentle mask if you have sensitive skin so it will not irritate. I think the price is fair and if you are looking for a middle of the road mask that does ok, try this one.
Lauren H.
This product works for me and leaves me with smooth skin but I never really have problem prone skin at all. My skin type is normal and I don't have texture or anything so if you're looking for results on specific skin i'm not the best result. Overall I think it did its job but it isn't my favorite.
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I got this as a sample from a order that I did online from sephora, and I am so glad that I recieved this item. Everytime I have a breakout i instantly put this on and the charcoal calms down any inflammation. Also when I put it on my face it feels cooling. It is a drying mask so you can also feel a tightening factor when you wash it off.
Hadiya W.
I absolutely love this mask!!!! It improved my skin so much. I have combination skin and it balances it out. I also put it on pimples and it zaps them in no time! It's pretty expensive, but it's worth the money. The samples I received from Influenster were my first from the Origins line, but I will absolutely continue to use these products!!
Sara W.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this mask. It applies very easily, although it is a little messy on your fingers when you are done. It is great for getting rid of acne and clearing up your skin. I love how my face feels after using this product: soft, smooth, and clean. I would (and do) recommend this to others.
Abby L.
East Lansing
I've had this  mask for a really long time, which to say it'll last you a long time. I'm also really pleased with results it gives my skin. After rinsing it off after it dries, my skin is left incredibly smooth, almost to the point where it feels like I just used an exfoliator.
Estefany M.
Seattle, WA
Amazing face mask!! i use this about once a week to keep my skin looking clear and healthy. i went into Macys to find new skin care products and Origins had everything i needed! also a little bit goes a long way so it lasts a long time! if you have been thinking about buying it, do it!
Mahshad A.
This product really helps me in my t-zone area!! It also helps with my acne as well!!!! I put just a dab of this product on my acne at night and by the next day my acne is gone!! Great price for the amount of product you receive and I don't find this product to be drying on my skin at all!
Chelsey S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I love this mask! It smells amazing and works so well! I can’t recommend this product anymore! Actually, Influenster sent this to me for free but I really do love it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.