BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Claudia D.
I really like this product.  It feels great on my skin and my face is so soft afterwards.  After using it a few times my skin looked much more clear and it is gentle enough to use pretty often.  The price is worth it and I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try a fun new treatment!
Sabrina C.
Silver Spring, MD
I really loved how soft my face feels after taking it off. I’m not sure, however, how frequently I need to be using it in order to see the results I want to see. I found that I was still getting blackheads around my nose and didn’t want to overuse it per the instructions. Would recommend 8/10
courtney s.
Hillsboro, OR
I was excited to try this because it has amazing reviews. I recieved this complimentary via the #myperfectworld voxbox. It went on easy and was nice and smooth. I noticed right away it felt very warm and concerned me at first with a bit of a burning sensation but that quickly subsided. I left it on for about twenty minutes. It felt very tight when it dried. I liked how easy it was to take off and my face felt very smooth after and I did notice my pores were much cleaner.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
In my opinion a favorite. Who doesn't love charcoal masks? This one doesn't have a gross smell. The smell is actually really clean and the mask itself works great. Perfect for a day of spa and pampering. I would highly recommend this mask. Out of all their masks this one is probably my favorite.
Megan F.
I received this item free to sample. I love a good charcoal face mask and this one is in my top. It has a pleasant smell and glides on easily to the skin. It does not leave my face overally tight and seems to work to help clear up my skin. Overall, I would purchase the larger size of this product.
Sania H.
Brookhaven, GA
This face mask is very neat. It is unlike other face masks in the sense that if you are having a breakout and use this, you are sure to have less acne within 48 hours. Although it is very expensive, it is definitely effective. You can get it at Sephora alone, or with a package with mini masks.
Jennifer D.
Warwick, RI
I really enjoy this face mask . I think it does a great job at clearing up my acne prone skin and preventing breakouts. I also love that orgins is a natural brand and as a sephora employee I recommend this to most of my clients who are looking for a mask to help with blackheads or acne.
Skylar H.
Eagle, NE
Any time I feel as if my face is going to break out I use this face mask and let me tell you, you can feel it work. It's a very strong face mask so when you first buy it use it once a week and go from there. And don't forget moisturizer after! Origins is a great company to buy face masks from
Sarah S.
Vestal, NY
Review for: Clear more...
I've used this a few times on my nose, and I think it's pretty good, but I'm really not super impressed. There are definitely better ones out there. It is more affordable than some other brands but definitely not as effective. Would recommend if you don't have much in your pores to clear up
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
I've had acne for many years plus skin sensitivity. Been scared of trying products and having bad reactions, but this brand is trust worthy and it worked! I first bought the little one to try it out and now I'm on with the bigger one. Worth every penny, do recommend. Others have noticed my skin clearing too.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.