BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kasi J.
Austin, TX
I saw that many of my friends were using this Origins charcoal mask and it sparked my interest so I decided to give it a try! I immediately fell in love! It worked like a charm and it was a great price! I've had my tube for about two months now. I use it once a week to give my skin that extra boost after a long week! Highly recommend this product!
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Clear more...
This is my favorite mask. It goes on thick but you don't use a lot. You let it dry and it doesn't irritate my skin. It is a bit difficult to get off but once it is off I feel like my skin is brand spanking new. It is soft and hydrated. This mask keeps my skin from breaking out which is awesome.
Hoan L.
Grand Prairie, TX
A little can go a long way! I receive a sample of this from influenster. I used it before I shower just to avoid the messy clean up. My skin feels so much more refreshed and the oil on my face seems so much more controlled. It also did not have that burning sensation that a lot of face mask do.
David B.
Orlando, FL
My sister purchased this from Sephora as a gift. It has a pleasant consistency, though I did find that it dried out my skin a little bit, but used in conjunction with a moisturizer it was fine. I also appreciated the fact that the smell was not off-putting. The smell of some face masks make it difficult to use, but this mask smelled quite natural.
Jordan A.
This product has been bought for me by my mom many times. Although she swears by this product and this company, I do not find it very effective. It doesn't hurt or cause my face to breakout but I do not notice a difference with this product. Overall I would not recommend this product and I would save this money for some other product.
Deirdre M.
Ridgewood, NJ
This mask is amazing! I love charcoal masks, but I feel like this one really gets into my acne. It's very gentle on my dry, acne prone skin which I love! The packaging is great too! I started out with the travel size from Sephora and it has lasted me so long, that for the price I will probably keep purchasing that size for awhile. 10/10 would recommend
Amelia L.
Baltimore, MD
I love using this mask once a week. I have always had issues with visible pores and oiliness. This mask definitely helps to keep those problems in check. It deep cleans my pores to leave me with a clean, blank canvas for the rest of the week. I highly recommend for someone who has these issues.
Skylar H.
Eagle, NE
Any time I feel as if my face is going to break out I use this face mask and let me tell you, you can feel it work. It's a very strong face mask so when you first buy it use it once a week and go from there. And don't forget moisturizer after! Origins is a great company to buy face masks from
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
I put this mask on after the shower and let it really activate on my face. When I washed it off, my face felt soft and rejuvenated. My skin is combination and it left my oily area clear and my dry cheeks moist!
Sania H.
Brookhaven, GA
This face mask is very neat. It is unlike other face masks in the sense that if you are having a breakout and use this, you are sure to have less acne within 48 hours. Although it is very expensive, it is definitely effective. You can get it at Sephora alone, or with a package with mini masks.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.