BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Abbey G.
Foley
This mask is literally amazing! My roommate had an extra sample that she let me have and I was shocked at how well it worked. I had heard so many good things about it and now I know what all the talk was about!
Queen Esther S.
Oh my goodness! Origins is my FAVORITE K-Beauty brand hands down! 😀 My skin looks nothing like it did a year ago. This charcoal marks detoxifies and clears you skin all while providing a deep cleanse. A little goes a long way and the price is well worth the product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Jane Y.
This mask is just okay. It claims to help clear your skin of acne and pimples. For those looking for a weekly clay mask to use, this mask is perfectly fine. It didn't break me out, but I didn't see any improvements in my skin either. It's a little pricey for the size and I wouldn't buy it again.
Kasi J.
Austin, TX
I saw that many of my friends were using this Origins charcoal mask and it sparked my interest so I decided to give it a try! I immediately fell in love! It worked like a charm and it was a great price! I've had my tube for about two months now. I use it once a week to give my skin that extra boost after a long week! Highly recommend this product!
Geena G.
Denver, CO
Review for: Clear more...
I love origins as a brand in general never had any problems with there product and this product is so amazing and a little bit goes a long way! I love how the charcoal is not strong and feels great on the skin.
Kymberli K.
Portland, OR
This is a great product that I've used for years on my husbands nose. It's effective and a good price point which makes it a better value than biore pore strips and it's so gentle. Origins is awesome I've loved R.E.M. for 20 years
Deirdre M.
Ridgewood, NJ
This mask is amazing! I love charcoal masks, but I feel like this one really gets into my acne. It's very gentle on my dry, acne prone skin which I love! The packaging is great too! I started out with the travel size from Sephora and it has lasted me so long, that for the price I will probably keep purchasing that size for awhile. 10/10 would recommend
Amelia L.
Baltimore, MD
I love using this mask once a week. I have always had issues with visible pores and oiliness. This mask definitely helps to keep those problems in check. It deep cleans my pores to leave me with a clean, blank canvas for the rest of the week. I highly recommend for someone who has these issues.
Hoan L.
Grand Prairie, TX
A little can go a long way! I receive a sample of this from influenster. I used it before I shower just to avoid the messy clean up. My skin feels so much more refreshed and the oil on my face seems so much more controlled. It also did not have that burning sensation that a lot of face mask do.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
This seemed to help a bit for my daughters break-outs. I truly see the hype behind the name now. I think this in combination with their charcoal type cleanser first, then brings this to like a 4 and a 1/2 rating. I am not a real fan myself with the charcoal stuffs texture but my daughter liked how it all worked together so that's what matters!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.