BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Marissa H.
Tucson, AZ
I read really great things about this mask prior to purchasing. I have used the mask for about two weeks now and didn’t see immediate results like I would have liked to. My face does feel smoother after washing it off and I do feel like my breakouts went away more quickly after using this product.
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
Love this charcoal mask! A little pricey for the small size, but it's a good mask overall. A little does go a long way. Impossible to smile or laugh after mask is dry so beware lol! A good option to try, but there are other charcoal mask options out there to try over this one, if you're on a budget!
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
It's a nice and great textured product that feels like it really cleans your skin and makes it smooth! Definitely met my expectations and very effective! It wasn't harsh but definitely gave you a cleaning tingle. I would recommend this to anyone with a combination skin, who wants to feel refreshed!
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
I have dry and sensitive skin, but this mask doesn't bother my skin at all! It does a nice job of clearing out my pores without over-drying my skin. I like to make sure I use a moisturizer after using this to make sure I don't dry out. I love using this as a spot treatment on stubborn zits as well.
Ashley M.
Mount Juliet
This is my HOLY GRAIL facemask for when my skin is being stubborn. Good for those summer days when your pores feel extra clogged and face is super oily! It's alittle tough to get off so I recommended washing it off in the shower. It cleans my pores out so nicely and has helped my combination skin!
Tona W.
High Point, NC
My number 1 favorite charcoal product. There is an actual difference in my skin with I use this. I will not be without it. I fell like it's well worth the money and I do not paying more for something that actually works!
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
One of my favorite face masks. I can say it is a little hard to apply at first because of the consistency of the product but once you get the hang of it you will love this mask. It is easy to use and you have to apply it for a short time, i usually leave it longer than instructed for deeper effect.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
This product works miracles! It's not like regular black Charcoal mask. You put it on your face then it begins to harden like a mud mask, you actually feel it working when it gets hard. When you wash it off you automatically feel the results because your face is crazy smooth and pores look minimal.
Scarlett H.
Pretty much my favorite charcoal mask out there. I'm sensitive to mint and most charcoal products also have peppermint, so finding this one was a godsend! I works really well at clearing my skin without drying it out
Hayley T.
Piedmont , SC
Loved this product! My face felt so clean and refreshed after using it! I could absolutely tell that it helped clean my pores. My husband even gave it a try and love it as well! This product will definitely stay in my collection! If you're thinking about giving this product a try.. DO IT!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.