BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kim N.
San Francisco, CA
I love charcoal products for my skin and this is no exception. Although pricier than I usually spend on masks, it's a good value when you can get in a set. It made my skin softer but I'm not sure if it was worth the money - I didn't get a chance to try it out for an extended amount of time, just a week.
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
This mask makes my face look SO incredibly blemish free! When you first put it on, it’s slightly tingly but in a good way. I leave mine on for about 10-15 minutes and then was off with warm water and my skin always looks so healthy after using it! While it may be a little more pricy, it DEFINITELY works
Sydney W.
Durham
This product is really good I love it. It dries fast so I have time to do other things. It is not that expensive for the quality. I bought it at Sephora. I love how when it dries a light grey you can see your pores, it’s like you can see it working. It is a little drying for me but I would buy it again.
Myra G.
Spring, TX
I have been suing this product for over a year now. I use it about twice a month when I am having harsh breakouts. I got mine from sephora, and while my skin is always a little sensitive after I use it, I do think it's pulling all of my dirt to the surface which causes the congestion I have after that.
Shelby B.
Fresno, CA
when it comes to my skin I struggle with hormonal acne in the jaw and chin area. what i find best to extract those impurities from my skin is a mask loaded with charcoal. it does wonders removing any debris that could be clogging and making your pores larger. and the end result after washing the product from your face leaves with bright and smooth skin!!
Robin T.
RICHMOND, KY
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask is a great product the charcoal in it helps bring all the stuff clogging your pores up out. If you are looking for a charcoal mask this is a must try. After you use this your face will feel like you have been to a spa,it will be clean and soft. Another good thing about this product is it doesn't have a strong overpowering smell
Give it a try ladies you won't regret it.
Christine K.
I received a sample of this mask free from Influenster.  I love using this mask once a week as a way to clean out my pores.  I have oily skin and I think this mask does a good job and clearing out dirt and excess oil without leaving my skin feeling tight after washing it off.  I would recommend this to people looking for a mask to control blackheads, and will likely purchase a full size of the Clear Improvement mask!
D C.
Beaverton, OR
Works the best when you have whitehead that have fully surfaced. This mask decreases the size of the whitehead pretty significantly after just one use. Whenever I’m have bad skin days I can always count on this. However, I will say if you have whiteheads that haven’t fully surfaced this doesn’t do much.
Quynh-Nhi Nguyen N.
Austin, TX
I received a sample of this product and I absolutely love what this does for my skin. I use this once every 2 weeks and it helps control the size of my pores. The charcoal in the product is definitely helping with the impurities in my skin. It's on the pricier side but well worth the investment!
Tori J.
Norwalk, CT
This was probably the first mask I ever purchased with charcoal in it so it's held a special place in my heart. That being said, I do think this is just a mehhh product. I do think that it does work overall I have found products that are similarly priced that do an even better job at clearing up my skin
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.