BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Myra G.
Spring, TX
I have been suing this product for over a year now. I use it about twice a month when I am having harsh breakouts. I got mine from sephora, and while my skin is always a little sensitive after I use it, I do think it's pulling all of my dirt to the surface which causes the congestion I have after that.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This was a birthday present from my friend:) it works amazingly! It's not a peel off mask that's trending right now, but I like this better! It refreshes my skin and it feels detoxed when I wash it off :) I recommend it!
Kim N.
San Francisco, CA
I love charcoal products for my skin and this is no exception. Although pricier than I usually spend on masks, it's a good value when you can get in a set. It made my skin softer but I'm not sure if it was worth the money - I didn't get a chance to try it out for an extended amount of time, just a week.
Kim S.
I got this as a sample at sephora and have now bought the one time use packs a few times. I really like the mask. It actually removes gunk from my face and leaves a smoothing effect after.

Origins is a really good brand and I never break out or anything when I use their products. I don't feel like the price is prohibitive either.
Sydney W.
Durham
This product is really good I love it. It dries fast so I have time to do other things. It is not that expensive for the quality. I bought it at Sephora. I love how when it dries a light grey you can see your pores, it’s like you can see it working. It is a little drying for me but I would buy it again.
Lizzie W.
Eugene, Oregon
This is the ONLY charcoal product I have found that doesn't make my skin tingle to the point of burning. The only downside to this product is that it does bring some stuff in my pores to the surface, so I do tend to break out a little the next day; however, a few days after that my skin looks so clear!
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
this is a nice clay mask, but it's not really any different than other clay masks I've tried, including some less than half the price. I've received a few luxury size samples from Sephora rewards and Christmas gift sets, but I don't think I would buy the full size product.
Jennifer A.
Queens Vlg, NY
This mask is really nice, you only need a thin layer all over your face. It leaves your skin really smooth. I purchased mine at sephora $26 they also sell minis if you would like to to try it out before buying a full size. You can always get a sample also. I would rebuy this product once I run out.
CiCi G.
Received in my Sephora Play box. I thought it felt cool and minty and was cleansing and purifying. My cousin tried it also and said she liked it! Was pretty good. I recommend but it’s nothing super crazy magical.
Shelby B.
Fresno, CA
when it comes to my skin I struggle with hormonal acne in the jaw and chin area. what i find best to extract those impurities from my skin is a mask loaded with charcoal. it does wonders removing any debris that could be clogging and making your pores larger. and the end result after washing the product from your face leaves with bright and smooth skin!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.